CHAPTER 7

Sarita Jii's House :

After completing their breakfast both Prachi & Shahana left for the college. After they left Abhi & Rhea comes in a car. They were parking their car. Sarita Jii came in the living room saw Abhi and Rhea outside her house. She immediately rushes towards the Pragya's room. Here, Abhi & Rhea came out of their car and walked towards the Sarita Jii's House. Pragya was surprised to see Sarita Jii coming to her room like this.

Sarita Jii : Pragya, don't come out of your room until I say.

Pragya (Worried) : What happened Sarita Jii??? Is everything okay???

Sarita Jii : Till now everything was okay. But, not anymore.

Pragya : What do you mean by this??? Is anything going to happen???

Sarita Jii : Yes. They have came here, Pragya.

Pragya : Who came here Sarita Jii??? If anyone have came here, then why should not I came out of my room???

Sarita Jii : Pragya, Your Ex-Husband Mr. Mehra & his spoilt daughter Rhea has came here.

Pragya : Why they came here??? Is anything there left which they forgot to do yesterday. So, they came here today???

Sarita Jii : I don't know Pragya why they came here??? But, I think they came here only to give you pain. Till now, I thought only Rhea is spoilt & Mr. Mehra is very good person. But, after I got to know about his relation with you & then what he did with you my perspective towards him changed.

Pragya : You are not at fault Sarita Jii. Anyone fall seeing his innocent face.

Sarita Jii : You are right. All rich people are same. Anyway, you stay here only & don't come out of the room. Don't stressed out yourself. I will see them.

Here Abhi was continuously ringing the bell. But, to his dismay no one opened the door. Both gets frustrated & angry. (Vo to hoge hi. Doosro pe gussa & frustrate hone ke alawa in dono ko kuch aata nahi hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂)

Here, Sarita opens the door & she pretends to be surprised. She asked them to come inside.

Sarita Jii : What happened Mr. Mehra??? Both of you came here suddenly??? Is everything okay???

Rhea : (Boli Boli. Mini Chudail Boli. But, Ise Chudail bolna bhi Chudailo ki beizzati hogi.) Actually, we came here to give you an invitation card for my dad & my soon to be mom's engagement & marriage. I am very much happy that now I will get mom.

Sarita Jii clenches her fist in anger. But, no one noticed it.

Sarita Jii (In Mind) : By giving pain to my Pragya, you wants to be be happy. You will never be happy in your life. I fell pity for Meera who is going to marry this man & will become the mother of this spoilt brat. I wonder how is she going to live her life in that place.)

Sarita Jii (Taunting Tone) : I was talking to your father. It looks like your father didn't told you that when two elders are are talking, young ones should remain quiet. How will he teach you basic life lessons, when he himself don't know. Life father, like daughter - both are rich spoilt brats. It looks like you don't respect your Daadi.

Rhea : How dare you you to talk to my dad like that. What you said that my dad don't respect his grandmother. He respect her a lot.

Sarita Jii : Really??? That's why he forgot all the teachings she gave him. I wondered how can your so called buji hates middle class people, when she was born in the middle class family. Your entire family lived their life in a chawl till your dad became a Rockstar. Till that time, he was working in a garage as a mechanic. Still, you have this much attitude in you!!!!

Rhea : You can't talk to my dad like that. Don't forget that because of us you are getting the orders. We can tell others to cancel their order. Then, you will understand what happens when someone messed with us.

Sarita Jii : I agree, if you do that I will loose my catering orders. Due to that, earnings will also gets affected. But, you are forgetting one thing that is in catering business you gets orders again & again only when people's like your work. If they really likes your work, then you will get orders no matter what. Even before you were coming in our lives, I was happily living with whatever I was earning.

Rhea was going to speak further, but stopped seeing Abhi's one angry glare.

Abhi : Rhea, I want to talk to you about something important. We will talk once we reached MK Mansion. First, we will do that work for which we came here.

Rhea sighed in defeat. She know there is point in arguing with her dad. So, she quietly obeys her father's order.

Abhi : As Rhea said we came here to Pragya & all of you an invitation for My & Meera's Engagement as well as Marriage. So, I want to meet Pragya.We came here personally to invite all of you. I want to give this invitation card to Pragya personally.

Sarita Jii : So, you both came here to laugh on her. You came here to put salt on her miseries. You both must be happy to see her in pain.

Abhi : Really??? We will be happy to see her in pain. She is the one who is giving us pain. She is the one who sent Rhea in jail. She is partial towards Prachi. So, it's all happening because of her only.

Hearing all the commotion Pragya came in the living room. She saw Abhi who is rudely talking with Sarita Jii. She couldn't take this anymore. She also heard what he said just now.

Pragya : You are absolutely right Mr. Mehra. It's all happening because of me, right??? (Taunting) I was the one who is giving you all the pain. I was the one who sent Rhea in jail by filing an FIR of attempt to murder of Prachi, right Mr. Mehra??? That is what you said. If I wanted to sent her to jail by filing an FIR against her then I would have done it long ago. When she tried to rag Prachi the very first day of her college. When Rhea tried to slap Shahana Prachi slapped her in front of college. To take revenge of that slap she tried to kill her by doing her accident. But, instead of Prachi she did my accident. After admitting me in the hospital Prachi filed an FIR against her of attempt to murder. After that she counted each & every crime which Rhea did including her suicide attempt. (I didn't explain her each & every crime which Rhea committed, because it will become too lengthy. Rhea's list of crimes is lengthy.) Now, don't say that Rhea is innocent in all this. Because, you yourself caught her so many times. What you did after Rhea attempted suicide, you blamed Prachi for Rhea's Suicide Attempt. Also said that it's good that her father left her & her mother because if he was with them then he would be ashamed to call you as his daughter & your mother as his wife. What you said to Sarita Jii after that???? (She is acting to remember something.) Got it. I am partial Towards Prachi. I gave Mother's Love to Prachi more than Rhea. What about you???When you didn't knew that Prachi was your daughter you used to say her that you wanted Rhea's Elder Twin to be like Prachi. You wished for Prachi to be your daughter so that you could give father's love to her. But, when you got to know that she was indeed your daughter, your Elder Twin Daughter what you did. Did you gave Prachi father's love??? Did you spent some quality time with Prachi??? No. You didn't. (Abhi was about to argue, but he knew that whatever Pragya was saying is all true) With whom I am talking about all this???? The guy who don't know the L of Love, T of Trust.

Hearing this, Abhi got enraged. He raised his hand to slap Pragya but, someone caught his hand in mid air.