CHAPTER 9

Everyone turns to us to see the source of the voice.  Disha smiles who recognized the voice.  The boy appeared in front of him.  He is in his late 20s.  Abhi felt an uncanny connection to her, but shrugged off his thoughts.  He wondered who this young man could be.  Hearing about Disha, his doubts got cleared.

  Disha : Sunny!!!!  You here!!!!

  Sunny : Why mom????  Can't I come here to meet my aunt????

  Disha : Yes. You can come at any time to meet your Aunt.

  Abhi gets happy seeing Sunny in front.  He has grown up into a young handsome man.  He proceeds to hug her.  Disha who saw Abhi moving forward to hug Sunny was thinking in her mind what was going to happen.  Abhi tries to hug her;  But Sunny shows her palm to stop him where is he now.  Abhi is shocked to see Sunny's actions.

  Abhi : Sunny!!!!  My Champ!!!!  Why did you stop me????  I just wanted to hug you.

  But, the poor man did not know what was coming to him.  Pragya was also enjoying the show along with Sarita Ben.  Pragya knew that her dear Sunny is going to roast Abhishek Prem Mehra.

  Sunny : Do I know you????  I don't think I know you.

  Abhi is shocked to hear her words.  It was as if the ground had fallen asleep at his feet.

  Abhi : Why are you talking to me like this Sunny????  I am  your chucks.

  This left Riya confused.  She doesn't know why her father himself was her chak.  Disha, Pragya and even Sarita ji were enjoying seeing Riya's confused face.

Sunny works to remember something.  Seeing this Pragya, Disha and Sarita ji laughed.

  Sunny : Ohhh!!!  Yes.  Now I remember  You are Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra, aren't you????  Then I think I have heard your name somewhere.

  Pragya : Sunny, you are saying something right when you come inside the house.

  As Pragya wants to enjoy the show.  She could not stop herself seeing Abhi roasting.  So, he deliberately asked her about it.

  Sunny : Oh!!!  That thing.  (Turning to Abhi) Mr. Mehra, I had heard that you are gentlemen.  But I was wrong.  You don't seem like a gentleman by any means.  When 2 ladies are talking, no gentleman will point fingers in the middle.  Oops!!!!  I mean to say that will not talk in the middle.

  Riya was angry with Hell as Sunny was continuously insulting her father.  She walks up to him and tries to slap him.  But, Sunny was quick to reply.  He grabbed her hand and pushed her towards his so called father Abhi.  He was surprised to see this behavior of Sunny.

  (Abhi should not be shocked as both Abhi and Rhea deserve this treatment. In fact, even worse.)

  This angered Abhi.  He makes Riya stand on her feet and moves towards Sunny.  He raised his hand to slap his daughter Riya for pushing her.  But, Sunny caught their hands mid-air and jerked away from them with little force.

  Disha gets annoyed by this behavior of Abhi.  But, Pragya stops them.  However, Pragya was also angry at Abhi for trying to slap her beloved nephew Sunny.  But, he had faith in Sunny and told the same to Disha.  Disha calms Pragya's assurance.

  Sunny who was already annoyed with Rhea's behaviour, becomes more annoyed because of spineless Abhi.  He was about to shout at the spineless Abhi, but Pragya signed him to handle the situation with a very calm mind.  So, Sunny immediately calmed down as he respects Pragya more than Disha.

Disha : Till this day I was thinking that how in the World people are listening his songs????  What do they call their songs????  (works to remember) Ahh!!!!  I remembered.  These are his so called love songs.  How does someone call this song a love song????  The person who does not know the meaning of love, how do they call their songs as songs of love????  How can people be so stupid????  Pe yakin not the doer but the main thing in everything.  But seeing in this beat, it seems that he must be doing black magic or hypnosis of his songs.

   Pragya : Yes, you are absolutely right.  I don't like his songs from the beginning.  I don't know how anyone can name the sound of these suras as sur????  Some people just get the sound of the throat bursting and those people tag it to go.  And yes Sunny, these two have come to invite Mr. Mehra and Meera's engagement.

   Sunny : Oh!!!!  (Turning to Abhi and Riya) Was it done with the invitation????

   Abhi shakes his head yes.  He wanted to speak.  But, his words are not coming out of his mouth.  It was as if they were frozen in his throat.

    Sunny : Then go from here.  What are you waiting for????  Go soon  You also have to prepare a lot of saree for the engagement.

   They felt humiliated and humiliated.  Disappointed, they left the house. Someone had recorded all this.