CHAPTER 10

Abhi & his so called princess Rhea left Sarita Jii's House a while ago. They came back to MK Mansion and goes straight to their room. Alia calls them. But, they gave an excuse that they are tired and needs some rest. Also they want to be alone for sometime. All MK's felt it weird. Ranbir & Aryan saw that. But, kept quiet as they knew what happened there as Shahana told them about it. They went into  Ranbir's rooms.

In Abhi's Room :

Abhi's Pov :

What the hell was that???? I went their with Rhea to invite Pragya for my engagement with Meera, So that I can make Pragya jealous. Also, to show Pragya that I have found a new partner in Meera who really loves me, cares for me. Plus loves Rhea like her own daughter. But, what happened there was completely unexpected. I thought that after hearing about my engagement with Meera Pragya will cry. She will beg in front of me to stop this engagement. Even after hearing about engagement she was normal like she didn't care about my engagement with Meera. She was like she didn't care that if I marry with Meera. Plus Disha was also there along with Sunny. First, They didn't even talk to me. Then, they they were acting as if they don't know me. Then, they suddenly started behave rudely with me. I don't know what I did did with them. I didn't do anything wrong with them. If they are behaving with for what I did 21 & half years ago,then they should also understand it was necessary as Alia's Life was on stake.

Author's Pov :

What do you think that you will go there with Rhea to give invitation of your engagement with Meera and After seeing invitation card of your engagement, she will cry in front of you & beg you to stop this engagement. Oh common!!!! She isn't cry baby anymore who will cry on this kind of topics. She is now more mature and stronger than ever before. She is not Spineless Person like you who will be manipulated again and again. She is Beauty with Brain. She has moved on from you Dumbass.

Rhea's Pov :

I had gone there with Dad to Prachi's Mom to invite her for My Dad's Engagement. To tell her that we don't need Selfish person like her anymore. My Dad was finally marrying the person who really loves my dad. Who will takes care of him. I will also got Mom who  love me, cares for me. I wanted to show Prachi that now I also a loving and caring Mom. In fact, better than her Mom. Who the hell were those people???? Dad was trying to talk to them. But, They were rudely behaving  with Dad. It was looking like they know Dad before itself. That lady was calling Prachi's Mom a Dii, that means she was Prachi's Maasi. Let it be. I don't anyone from Prachi's Family because I have My Family who loves me.

Author's Pov :

What did you call Pragya???? Selfish person???? Really!!!! Ohh!! Common!!! Give me a break!!!! Pragya isn't a Selfish person. She is one of the most Selfless person you will ever meet.  Meera is also good person. I agree Meera loves your Dad and loves you also like her own daughter. But, once her own kids came into this world then you will see the difference. You want to show Pragya that you and your dad are happy without her. One day, you & your so called dad will regret it. Last, but not least is that you are the one who is living with Selfish Persons. You will soon find out. You will regret your this decision for your whole life.

Ranbir's Room :

As soon as they entered the room they started laughing as they couldn't hold any longer their  laughter. Purab came there hearing laughing voices. He comes there and sees Ranbir & Aryan laughing. He was wondering that why are they both laughing.

Purab : Ranbir, Aryan!! Why are you both laughing????

Ranbir & Aryan both startled hearing Purab's voice. They saw him standing there with questioning look.