New arc: Training hell

The new arc has begun! Enjoy Tori's and Yoi's suffering :P

Third POV:

Giyuu came up to Yoi and said:

"Murata-san your training is starting now...."

"Okay you old geezer" He just ignored her and continued:

"So first, run 10 laps around the estate."

"Haha nice joke..."

Giyuu sweadroped

"Im serious"

"NO, No, NO, no, nO, NoO-" she starts whinning as a tear runs down her cheek. She keeps whining for like 10 minutes as Giyuu look's at her with deadpaned expression.

".... okay.... i will.... do the .... laps..."

And as soon as she says that, she immediatly regrets it.

-----timeskip----
Yoi sighs as she completes her final lap around the estate.

"Oh brother, this is so hard like your coc-"

Tomioka interupts her (keeping things family-friendly 😉)

"Okay now do 1500 push ups"

"yeah.. wait WHAT? What do YOU mean 1500 PUSH UPS... are you INSANE?"

"I'm completely sane-,, he gets interupted by a knocking sound from his estate:

"Moshi moshi can i go in Tomioka-san?"

"Sur-" Tomioka gets interupted by Yoi:

"YES come in!!!!"
Shinobu goes inside his estate and Yoi asks her-

"Will you marry me?" she shone brightly like a sun in the night sky.

"Oh my! sorry I'm alredy interested in someone! but i appriceate your proposal." She replies cheerfuly. Yoi then depressingly sighs and says:

"Yeahh i know, it was just a joke hahaha"

"Anyways Tomioka-san i wanted to invite you to a sleepover in butterfly estate! There will also be Mizu-chan." what about meee?

"Okay but can Murata-san go too?" He asks.

"Of course! the more the merrier!" She replies sweetly.

"Ayy lets goo" Yoi shouts as the other two look at her weirdly.

"Oops sorry"

-----timeskip to the sleepover----

Tori POV:

Lalala im soo excited for this sleepover like, who wouldn't be? The goddess Shinobu is joining it soo it's amazing! Yeah and then theres Tomioka uh, well i don't really care about him..

I hope Shinobu-chan and him aren't dating-

"Tori-chan? are you okay?" Shinobu interrupts my thoughts as she looks at me worriedly.

"Oh yeah! I'm completely fine i wasn't thinking about murdering someone just now! haha.." I mumble the last part quietly and luckily, she doesn't hear me. Then she says:

"Alright then! Tomioka-san is also bringing Murata-san with him!"

"OH haha" I say nervously.

ding dong

"Well looks like they're here!~" She then runs up to the door and Yoi slams it open.

Tomioka looks at the girl dumbfounded and Shinobu's eyebrow twitch.

"hi-" I greet them.

"Well hello my bestie how have you been? Because someone certainely didn't slap me across the face a week ago!" I sweatdropped.

"Um i-i'm fine haha what about you..?" I stutter. Shinobu and Tomioka look confused.

"YEAH i'm fine actually i was having a very GOOD time training hahaha."

"WELL let's head to the dining table shall we?" Shinobu interupts our very interesting conversation.

★At the dining table★

"Soo..Murata-san how is your training going?" Shinobu asks Yoi.

"Uhh not bad i guess.."

"What about you Tori-chan?" Yoi asks me.

"Well, i mastered total concetracion breathing" i respond blankly.

"coool" Yoi says dragging the o longer.

OK anyways food-

"Hey Shinobu-chan? Can i have some tempura please?" i ask.

"Of course cutie here you go!" She says as i choke on my spit-

"BAHAHAHHAH cutie??? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING?" Yoi laughs her ass off-

"No she's not-" I object with a red face.

"-Yet" Shinobu completes my sentence as my face gets even hotter.

"Oh?" Tomioka pipes up while Yoi starts choking on her tea.
"SHINOBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP TEASING MEEEEEEEEEE AAAA" I yell frustrated.

"Hmmmm nope" She replies with a grin.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHINO-"

"HI" Muichiro comes out of nowhere wtf..

"AHh! Tokito-kun! what are you doing here?" I ask startled.

"I forgot the way to my estate... can you help me?" Muichiro asks.

"Oh is that the eggyolk i wanted to fight back then?" He adds-

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BARBIE ASS WALMART DOLL?" Yoi screams in pure anger and jumps at him at a scary speed.

"Yoi! don't hurt him he didn't mean it like that!" I try to reason but-

"No, i actually meant it from the very bottom of my nonexistent heart" Muichiro cuts me off.

"HaAH?!"

~Timeskip~

"Thank you for helping me uhhh.." Muichiro you seriously don't remember my name?

Shinobu deadpans-

"Mizu Tori!" Shinobu replies instead of me.

"Oh"

SHinobu then pushes him into his estate and slams his door shut... Shinobu you did him dirty-

On our way back to estate i try on flirting with her like a thousand times.  "Shinobu-chan kiss me if im wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?" I try to flirt with her.

Shinobu then leans in and kisses my cheek- OH MY GOD WTF IT WORKED??? NOW I DON'T THINK THAT THE QUOTES FROM GOOGLE ARE THAT USELESS-

"Your tries on flirting with me are cute Tori-chan.." I blush 15 shades of red.

"JHFSJIAJFSASFK-"

-TAISHO SECRETS-

-Tomioka felt a pang of jealousy in his chest when Yoi asked Shinobu to marry her

-Tori wanted to squish Muichiros face because it reminds her of her baby brother

-Shinobu wanted to kiss Tori on her lips but she missed

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Words: 885