Chapter 3 - Lost Girl

Hours had passed since the heroes ventured inside Holly's tower and they still hadn't found anything about Pan or Henry's whereabouts. Regina, though desperate, was slowly starting to lose hope that there could be any information in this dusty-old tower. Suddenly, Mary Margaret called her name.

"Regina?", she asked, "Can you help me?"

The Evil Queen rolled her eyes but still approached her. On Mary Margaret's hand, she had a small piece of paper which had the size of a letter, as Regina took the letter from Mary Margaret, the rest of the heroes approached her.

"Well, what is it?", Hook asked.

"It's a simple piece of parchment, it doesn't have anything written", David answered the pirate.

"Let me see", Mr. Gold said as Regina handed him the small paper. "It's enchanted, that means that this girl probably has magic."

"How will that help us find Henry?", Regina furrowed her brows. Emma, as curious as ever, took the letter from Regina when suddenly, the paper began glowing in Emma's hand.

"What did you do?", Regina asked.

"I- I don't know, it just started shining in my hand", she said when David noticed something being written on the paper.

"Something is written in there", he said while a golden flash started writing in the parchment.

Meet me in the afterglow, green eyes

Remember, we are timeless

- H

"Aw, that's so sweet!", Mary Margaret hushed. Driven by the letter H in the parchment, and the place where the letter was, she was sure that the girl Holly had written it.

"It could be a code", Emma said, "Otherwise, why would some words be in bold?"

Regina felt they were wasting time but couldn't help agreeing with Emma. She turned to Gold.

"Gold? Do any of these words mean anything to you? Any curse or enchantment?", Regina asked, he shook his head, while Mary Margaret spoke.

"Wait, it says "Timeless". Time. I know, we need to find a clock", She said has she walked through the tower trying to find any clock.

"Don't you think we're getting a little bit literal?", Emma asked, she just wanted to get Henry and get home.

"Snow! I found one!" David exclaimed as he pointed to a sand clock besides a wardrobe with blue and green details. The heroes ran to the wardrobe and stood in front of it. Regina opened it, but it was a regular closet. She closed the doors and sighed.

 She closed the doors and sighed

"Great, we are just wasting our time here

"Great, we are just wasting our time here. Let's leave." Regina said as she walked to the stairs to the trapdoor they entered through.

"No Regina! We have to find what's this about some timeless green eyes or something!" Just as Mary Margaret spoke those words, a golden light shined inside the wardrobe, making everybody turn to it and Regina moved to open the wardrobe's doors again. This time, it revealed a small room inside it. The heroes looked at each other with determination and entered the wardrobe one by one.

The room wasn't so big, but, like the rest of the tower, looked full of color thanks to some paintings in the walls. Although, the most outstanding painting was below one of the windows near the ceiling. It showed a girl looking at some stars, while sitting on a tree.

There wasn't anything that could help the heroes find Henry, until, while inspecting the room, Hook found something written below the painting

"Hey, there's something written here" He said.

Emma crouched beside him and looked at the writing.

For the very first Lost Girl. Ready to see the outside?

"Lost Girl? Holly O'Hair is a lost girl?", that was the only thought on Emma's mind.

"Little Miss-live-on-a-tower is a lost girl?" Regina questioned when Emma read the inscription on the stone.

"The only one who could have named her part of the Lost Ones is Pan", Hook said. He never knew this part of Holly when he was on Neverland before.

"Then, she won't help us find Henry, she's on Pan's side", Gold said. "But, if she's a Lost Girl, we can use her as leverage against Pan".

"Do you really think that would work? We're talking about an innocent girl here! We have to take her with us to Storybrooke, Pan won't care if she leaves", Mary Margaret argued while David agreed with her.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, love. We saw her talking to Felix before, which means she's important to that bloody demon."

Deciding to go out of the wardrobe and down the tower, the heroes decided to return later to take Holly and use her as leverage. As they got out of the wardrobe, the heroes heard someone singing. Holly. She had just arrived. Before continuing going down the stairs rapidly, Rumplestilskin casted a spell inside the tower. Everyone saw him but nobody decided to question him, at least not yet. As the group escaped the tower, they had learned something new.

Holly O'Hair, Little Miss-live-on-a-tower, was the very first Lost Girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm back! Sorry for not updating before, I didn't know what to write. 

Hope you like this chapter!

Angie :)