𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔. (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒈!𝒑 𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

𝑪𝒘:𝒅𝒖𝒃 𝒄𝒐𝒏? 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 (𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒈) 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒔𝒋𝒅𝒋 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒕𝒇

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

Your girlfriend loved teasing you to the point you tried putting her in her place it would work most off the time because she'd just irk you more and change postions.

Your thighs always twitched in anticipation...
you mentally slapped yourself and went on ahead to the Grank narukami shrine. Just. To. Irk. Her.

Your dry throat realeased a chuckle then you left to teaste your sweet sweet girlfriend.

"Hm." She drank her saké lost in thought the young purple eyed woman.
Staring at a book longily to see if it was worth her time.
Till she felt a familiarity of hands wrap around her neck.
"Darling." Her voice ice cold. "Not in public."
Her eyes met yours as you were pulled down off her.

"But-" you pouted to which she replys a hoarse chuckle.

"Later." She went back to staring at the fresh pages trying to enjoy the book But couldnt help but keep eyeing you as you admire her.

Another tease war? she persumed.
She sighed and smiled tiredly before shutting the book and picking her drink up.
"Would you like to go for some tofu?" she walked as you followed her like a lost pup
"Yup!"

"If only you could see yourself." She sighed once more handing the bottle off saké to you.
As a painted red tomato Nearly dropping it.

"I handed it to you not to drop but to hold it silly one."

"And i came here to have a wonderful eveing with my girlfriend not to get nothing out of it."
It was her turn to be flustered a bit but she ignores it and begins to talk once more

"Have a drink with me while we eat." Just before you know it you were there.

Finally ordering your food it quickly arrived as it orded. Afterall they have the guuji as their customer at the moment

"Open wide Yae." you grab a piece of tofu to feed her hesitantily looking around then eating it. "Cmon i fed you now its your turn." You open wide to expect something. She chuckles.
"Dont think I wont and dont refuse this is your guuji feeding you such a thing is rare to come by little one."  you both flirted for so long but it irked yae secretly That the guy who made the tofu tried to flirt with you aswell.

Now she knew.

You were trying to tease her.

Half way through out the day she looked around and grabbed your wrist and dragged you home. What a idiot you were to- No what an idiot that guy was for touching and flirting with the guujis s/o. How dare he touch your hands that are only meant to be intangled with hers. How dare he paint a face red only she could.

Finally arriving home She said nothing but locked the door.

"Yae-" You paused seeing that preadatory instinct flow throughout her eyes as you felt her prececenses draw nearer. Right stuck in a conner Her manicured hand going to your face making you look at her.

"You drive me mad sometimes little one." She paused for a moment till her mouth drew near your face.

"Now your gonna take the divine punishment for it." Then you felt her lips on yours. Gasping for air her tongue takes your and hers.

Pulling away gasping for air. You felt a smirk in the air.

"Ride me darling."

You felt your cheeks grow red as you looked down.

"Well? Speak im waiting." Her voice filled with confidence.
You push her down onto the couch straddling her looking down everting her eyes.

"Well strip." Her face closed in on yours. Not being able to look away from hers.

You felt something touch your cunt. Your heat.
...
Shes desperate. But she wasnt going to do anything till you voiced your needs.
"T-Thigh.." you gripped her shirt looking away once more till you felt Her hand forcing you look at her as a gentle as a force could be.

"Thigh?" You looked away once mkre trying to avert your eyesight. Shes bored of theese games.

"What do you need darling." You thought for a moment your head spinning with thoughts lost.

"I-"  You muttered as you felt her hot breathe again your chest. As you felt buttons come loose off your shirt.

"I need you guuji." You voiced your needs leaving her taken aback but smirking once more Just like a deal with a devil.

"With pleasure darling." You felt your shirt fell along with your Panties being exposed.

Inchoherent words could only leave your mouth as you felt her fox like teeth bitting and sucking the flesh off your collarbone.

How tasty could you have been for her to pleasure you this much?

You grabbed onto her shoulders letting your head leave a wonton moan as it looked down at her. Slaiva dripping down your twitching lips.

"Ive barely touched you and your like this."
she lifted her face off yours.
"Well hop on her thigh." You saw her buldge still twitching.

"Yae what about you..." you sounded as whiney as possible.

"Its guuji little one." She didnt reply. Only her title could be rescited from you.

You felt your cunt alighen with her thigh your leg touching her bludge  as your head fell onto her shoulder as your pale hands gripped her shirt trying to hold tightly

Your head twitched as whimpers left as your hips rolled onto hers. Unphased she looked you whimpering state. You grinded frantically as you nuzzled into her neck even more begs and whines for her to  not stop. She smirked as she went near your whimpering state to whisper.

"You started this deal with it darling and enjoy how much im going to ruin you,such a pretty mess for your guuji."

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗