Go and do it moment

Sam hurriedly rushed downstairs, Chris was on his way, he saw Sam was rushing somewhere. It bothered him so he followed her.

Sam went to Hameed's room, argument was going on and his father was blaming Hameed. Haneed was sitting on the floor listening to his father silently and decently. Sam waited for a while outside their room. She preferred waiting rather jumped into their matter.

Soon after sometimes, the noise slow down, Hameed came out of the room. Sam said, hello Hameed. There was a good news for you.

Sam and Hameed went near the stairs, Sam said let's sit and talk, Hameed was hesistating to sit beside a girl. Sam said it's ok we didn't have space and lots of time, so sit and listen.

Sam told Hameed, " Tommorrow we have to go somewhere, I really wanted to ask you Hameed, do you really wanted to study. If I am not wrong, if you will stay doing good nothing or if you didn't stay here doing something, in both the cases they will keep blaming you, so why to stay here. If you will study forward it will surely help your family. Here it would take pretty time to be normal.

So if you agree I can put an effort to help you out. You can trust me. "

Hameed didn't answer, he didn't know what to do. He was confused. From some where Chris appeared and said, Hameed don't take any rash decision, first you should go there and verify the truth. We all were strangers, it's hard to trust any one in just one meeting, let's go tomorrow with her. I will also accompanied you.

Sam said ok done, let's met up at 3: 30 am.

Sam was waiting, both Hameed and Chris came. Sam said let's take some eatable and water, as most of the places bear curfew. She had arranged a cab, she put her newspaper 's logo stick in its front. Actually reporter carried all sort of things to get through.

Cab started,  it's about 2 and half hour run, if things work well, at two three spot, the cab was stopped by the cops but she managed.

Chris was observing Sam each and every activity carefully

Chris was observing Sam each and every activity carefully. After some time they actually reached, it's 6'0 clock. Most of the offices opened lately, so Sam went directly to her home. She rang the door bell, that man opened the door.

Seeing Sam he was so happy to welcome  her. Sam told that she had some work but it's so early that she came here to met her sister. How is she?.

Sam introduced hameed  and Chris as her friends. She had a lot of chat with lily ( that man's wife). Then Sam went to her room, things were as it is. Lily request to take a rest in her room. She initially refused then agreed. She fell onto the bed, she missed it badly.

Sam went asleep. Hameed, Chris, lily and her husband were sitting on the dinning table, having tea and discussing.

That man told, " I am not Sam's relative, we were stuck, we met on the way, she asked for lift. Then she helped us beyond our imagination. She rescued us, my wife is pregnant, Sam help us to move into her house. I was stranger to her but she treated me as I was her family. We may have die not because of hunger, but may be due to anxiety and fear. She is a good girl. "

I know that she was here might to help  you guys. God will bless her. Let her sleep. Chris didn't believe his ears. Chris was Suspecting her intentions. Now his thought had changed. He started liking this stubborn girl.