Love Testing

Phones, internet were hanged. Due to blasts some areas have lost their connectivity. Chris was helpless at that moment. Neither he could go for her search because of curfew nor he was able to contact her. At the moment of time Chris was the most helpless person. Instead of waiting he was left with no options.

Chris was upset and went to terrace.
Chris sat down with her laptop, but it's locked. He tried many but all went wrong. Then chris typed his name just like this and Sam's laptop was opened. That whole night Chris had typed the stuff, what had happened, how the situation was, what had happened with them and all. Sam had a habit to typed all things at the end of the day.

Whether she was tired or restless, she do this work and end the day. While writing she was always enlighted, refreshed and happy. Which was revealed on her face. So when Chris couldn't reach her, he use this way to be with her. In her desktop, she had places a lovely couple picture of both.

At present no one could judged what was the condition Chris and Sam. They even couldn't contact each other.

As sam was injured, she was unconcious for quite long time. Her right hand was fractured. After two days when she regain conciousness, she was unable to remember actually what had happened that day. It's hard to recall.

She wanted to informed Chris that she was alright. But she didn't have phone and foremost that area's connectivity had been cut. And she was feeling low. Now and then she was getting unconscious. So she couldn't call him.

Few days passed like this, Sam and Chris
We're passing their days remembering each other. After a week the conditions were relaxed. Now Sam was also feeling better and was going to hotel. She was a bit nervous as she didn't know how Chris would react. It was a weird feeling. It seemed like it had been decade passed.

Sam reached the hotel, nothing had changed. People said that only there was a blackout and curfew. No reports of harm till now. Sam 's eyes we're searching Chris.

She couldn't find her, she with heavy legs went to terrace. She was surprised to see that  Chris was sleeping at her place. Chris was looking tired and cute. She called him, "Honey, I am back, "

Chris slowly opened his eyes, her face was in front of his eyes. He couldn't judge whether it's dream or not. So he keep staring for a while. Then he slowly touched her face. He now believed it, he hugged her tightly. He asked a lot of questions.! He was really bothered it was written on his face. He kissed her. Sam was overwhelmed by Chris's approached. Now she understand why it was important in life to love someone.