One - The Sound of Wedding Bells

Maya's POV

Heart beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

"Andy, are you sure that I look okay." I say to my best friend and maid of honour as I flatten the non existent creases from my dress. I definitely would not have picked this if I went dress shopping alone. I had Amelia and Andy with me and after trying on every dress in the shop and a little encouragement from the other two, I picked a deep v line white dress with a flowy skirt and a slight train. Amelia liked it because the skirt is covered in flowers. Its very subtle, but I love it.

"Maya, you are beautiful. No doubt about it. Carina is lucky to have you." She says as she wraps her arms around my waist. "Lets get this started yeah"

I nod my head and give Amelia the signal to start walking down the isle.

She turns to me before she starts walking. "You look like a princess Mommy"

Oh yeah, I graduated to Mommy. I still get Momma from time to time, especially when she is tired. But she asked one day if she could call me mommy and keep calling Carina mamma. I obviously said yes.

"Thank you baby. Now, lets go see mamma"

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Carina's POV (TW: MENTIONS BIPOLAR, DEPRESSION, SUICIDE ATTEMPT)

-

-

-

-

-

"Okay baby, it's almost time to see mommy and big sissy Amelia." I say to my bump as I rub my hands over my fabric covered stomach. I chose a beautiful tight fitted, off the shoulder dress which flairs out at the bottom. It has some slight lace detailing on it and it makes me and our sunflower look amazing. Amelia came out with me to pick my dress the day after Maya picked hers. Getting my dress was a little more complicated given I went dress shopping when I was only 4 months pregnant and just starting to show so I had to wear a fake bump which would make me look 8 months pregnant so that I knew how the dress would look today.

Yeah, I know what you might be thinking. 'Why are you getting married when you are 8 months pregnant?'. I said this to Maya when she first suggested the idea but then we talked about it and we knew that we wanted enough time to make today extra special and that isn't something you can do overnight. We also wanted to get married before our sunflower arrives so that we can all be DeLuca-Bishop's when we become a family of four. Well five, Bruno is a DeLuca-Bishop too.

I stand in front of the mirror and am taken from my thoughts to a new presence in the room.

"Carina, are you... wow" I hear Andrea's voice and look at him through the mirror. "You look amazing. And little sunflower looks just as good."

(TW START)

Being able to have Andrea be apart of our wedding is something that we didn't think would happen at one point. A few months ago, his bipolar got worse. His medication stopped working. He was manic one moment and then following mania comes the depression. As much as he tried to convince us he was okay, we could see straight through him. He was working with his doctor, trying all these new medications but nothing was working.