Eight: "What are you afraid of?"

"That doesn't quite make sense. Huh, playing twenty questions with my kidnapper..?" I ask, with a bit of sass in my tone.
He looks down, before meeting my eyes. "I'm not the one who kidnapped you." He replies, no emotion in his tone.

I shrug,"You're now apart of this. I think if you're helping him- Paul whatever his name is keep me from escaping it's considered being a kidnapper..being forced to stay somewhere....that's basically the definition of the word." I remark, raising my eyebrows.

He nods, a chuckle coming put of his lips.

"You're a nerd.." He teases. I look at him, not knowing how to reply. Did he..?

"I am not. I'm just smart, unlike you." I correct him, smartly.

"Hey no need to get mad at me..I'm the one who saved you from Paul a few minutes ago. You should be thanking me." He speaks, I look down knowing it was true. I should thank him. I wouldn't give him that satisfaction...but maybe I should..

I would've been in pain, a few moments ago. But thanks to him, I'm still perfectly fine..well physically anyways.

"Thanks." I mutter, I look up at him. His eyes on me, as I always I'm lost in them.
He seemed distracted in his thoughts.

I'm so glad that my sister was safe and sound with my grandma back in Miami.
I'm glad that I was the one here, and not her.

"Oh..uh..sorry..let's start the questions then." He replies, still a bit lost.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks, his cheeky self showing. I look at him, "Yeah." I say, there was nothing to be ashamed of. I'm only eighteen, I just got out of high school.

He laughs,"You probably didn't get laid, because you were a nerd." He teases, I roll my eyes at his statement.

"I'm sorry that I cared more about my grades than, my se-love life." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes chuckling, looking at me. After a few seconds,"Your turn.." he gestures. I blush, I forgot we were both asking questions.

"Favorite color?" I ask, he looks at me with a 'really' look. I shrug, in embarrassment.

"Black." He replies, I give him weird look.

"Why that color? There is so much colors, but you pick that one." I raise my eyebrow.

He shrugs,"Because I like it." He replies.
I laugh slightly, looking down at my fingers.

Why am I enjoying my time, with him.

I need to stop. Right now.

"What are you afraid of?" He asks, but he seemed really curious about.

"Spiders, heights, giant flying roaches." I reply, he laughs loudly. "No, I mean.." he says, between laughter.

"Well, if you mean in another sense of fear then. I'm scared of losing someone I love, like my sister..mother.. or falling for someone when they'll never feel the same way for me.." I reply.

He nods, engulfed with my answer. Why was I telling him this? I barely know him..and plus he's my KIDNAPPER!

"I don't know any guy that would not fall in love with you." He mutters, as if I wasn't supposed to hear that.

So I pretended that I didn't.