Fifty-Nine: Hiding

It's the weekend so I'm gonna be updating a lot yay!
~

There was someone hiding, in the trees. I think it was Paul. Their coming over." Harry says, and Zayn's calm look turned into one filled with worry.

"What? Are you sure?" He asks, and Harry nods."I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't sure." He snaps, and I hit his arm. Harry looks at me, and I give him a look. He sighs, before turning back to Zayn. "Camila, Normani, Dinah go find some place to hide. Quick." Zayn orders, and I look at Harry sending him a smile, that he smiled back to.

We left to the back of the flat looking for hiding spots. I found a closet, that we could I fit in. We quickly got in, closing the closet and putting things over the door. I look over at the other girls, and they seemed terrified just as much as I was.

Minutes passed, and we haven't said a word. Until we heard a loud banging, as if someone was knocking on the front door in the flat. My heart felt as if it stopped, when I heard that familiar voice that I feared, then a very familiar one that I thought wouldn't ever betray me.
My father was here too, with Paul.

I scoot closer to closet door, trying to get a glimpse of what they were saying. I creaked the door open slightly, and Dinah stopped me from going any further.
I heard a few bits and pieces.

"Where is she?" A voice asked, I recognized to be Paul.

"We are looking for her, trust me. But she somehow gotten away, two days ago." Louis, I think said.
"Two days ago? Why didn't you tell us?"

Nobody replied,"Wait, didn't you tell me this guy Harry had a thing for Camila?" My father asked.

"Sir, I feel nothing for her..at all. It was an entire act in the last few months, just to get information from her." That hurt me, and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Didn't you supposedly love her?" He asks, "No, never will I ever love her."

What is he saying? Is this true or? I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

No he couldn't be telling the truth.

If this was an act, then he was pretty damn good actor. Because I really believe he that everything was a lie between us.

He's just pretending right? I sigh, leaning my head against the wall in the closet.

Never will I ever love her..
I feel nothing for her..

Those two sentences remained in my mind, and then moments later I heard someone enter the room. The girls and I remained quiet, in case it was one of them.

The door was opened, and we sighed in relief when we noticed it was only Zayn.

"Their gone, for now." He says, and I rub my eyes trying to hide any evidence that showed I was crying. I quickly get up, and I heard Dinah and Normani get up to follow me. 

"Guys, I'm fine. I just - want to be alone." I say, softly.

They look at me, before slowly nodding and turning around. I go into the living room, seeing everybody there except for Liam and Harry.

I was going I ask, but then Zayn grabbed my arm pulling me into a room.

"What are you doing?"

He sighs,"Harry didn't want me to tell you this but, I'm going to anyway because you need to know."

"What is it?"

"Paul..and your father is coming back tomorrow. Since we convinced them we were still on their side, well we have to pretend to look for you. And if it gets to the point, you can't stay here or Normani and Dinah."

"Where would we go?"

"Back to Lauren's, I guess. It's just Harry that can't go over there, I think they have his phone tracked, also the others."

~

I sat in the back room, looking out the window. I was going to ask Harry if the things he said were true, or just an act but he left to go gets things we needed with Liam.

I was scared for tomorrow, and had that same bad feeling. I knew something bad was going to happen. This is the feeling I got all of the times before, right before I got kidnapped or shot.
Then Harry came to mind.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair. Even if what he said was an act, it still hurt me for some reason. He said it so convincing, that I'm fully convinced that he never loved me.

"Camila? You alright?"

I turn around, my brown, tired eyes meeting with his emerald ones.

I sniffle,"I'm fine."

Harry looks at me, with concern.

"You've been crying, what's wrong?" He asks, walking over to me.

"Nothing, it's stupid." I declare, sitting down on the bed.
He looks at me, as he attached my hand in his. "It's not stupid. Tell me,"

I sigh,"It's just - I heard what you said to my father back there. And - and I might've taken it too seriously." I mutter softly.

"I love you. Don't worry." He says, just as softly as I did. I smile, leaning into him. "It was just a plan to get them to believe you weren't here." He adds.

I nod,"Sorry, that I overreacted.."

"It's fine, and you didn't overreact. We should have told you the plan, beforehand."

"I have one question." I say, breaking the silence.

"What's that?"

"When is all of this going to end?"

"Soon, very soon."