Chapter 3

Author's POV

You were walking to your house from school, it was pretty late all thanks to your dumbass wanting to discover new books in the Library and searching for a club and hanging out with some girls you don't even know.

"sigh, what a long day. I'm hungry should I go buy some food?"

You took your phone from your pocket and checked the time.
It was 9:40 PM.

"Yup I'm gonna buy snacks I don't care, mom isn't home anyway"

You walked to the store and bought some F/S (favorite snacks).

After leaving the store you heard some yelling and cursing coming from a corner, you decided to go check it out, after all you were a curious fucking girl.

You slowly followed the sounds of yelling until you stopped in a dark alleyway where there was four boys, one of them was punching a boy and the other three were talking to each other.

They didn't notice your presence and you tried to go back before they see you.

You slowly turned around and started to walk.

*Thud*

You tripped on a rock and fell on your face.

"WHO'S THERE!" said the one with light blue streaks in his short wavy blond hair.

"DAMN it!" You cursed at the rock.

"Look what we have here, a...girl?" said the one with pigtail braids.

"What the... who styled your hair, I almost thought you're a girl" you said as you stood up and dusted your skirt.

A vein then popped in the guy's fourhead.

You heard a chuckle from the one walking to you, he had white hair.

You felt a chill go up your spine as he approached you.

"U-uh I'll just act like I didn't see anything" you said taking a step back.

He took a step forward then put his hands on your shoulders then asked in a deep yet gentle voice.

"What's your name?"

-TO BE CONTINUED...

Bye~

Vote if u likee~