Chapter 5

You woke up at the sound of your alarm.

You raise your head to see it's     7:35.

'Ughh why am I always late' you thought as you got out of bed.

  After doing your morning routine you ate your Breakfast and left the house.

You then took your phone out of your pocket and turned it on to see that there's 200 messages and 15 missed calls.

'38 message and 5 missed calls from izana?
Why would he send all this?'
You thought as you read the other messages from your grandma.

_____________________________

-Lunch time

You searched for an empty place to eat lunch, after some time of searching you found one.

You started eating your lunch but of course there has to be something that'll ruin the silence.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned around to see that long black haired boy from the rooftop grinning at you.

His smile showed his sharp fangs that almost made you blush.

'gosh.. why does he look so hot..' you said under your breath.

"So we meat again" said the dark haired boy with a smile.

(This is how he looked)

"Yeah" you said before turning back to your lunch and starting to eat.

"What's your name?"

"Huh?"

"Your name.. what is it?" He repeated.

"Y/n.." you said before looking back at your lunch.

"Cute name... mind if we become friends?"

"..no..." You said feeling a bit weird from his request, he actually gave you the chills. How his yellow eyes stared back at yours like a predator looking at its prey. And his intimidating aura.

"Since we're friends now, we should exchange numbers, Right?" He said with a grin.

"What's your name?" You placed your hands under your chin (like this)

(Just kidding 😂)

(Like this)

"Baji keisuke" he replied.

"Why do you want to be friends with me" You said with a serious expression.

" Huh? Do I need reasons to make a friend? "

" Hmm.. you're right" you sighed then stood up and packed your box of lunch into your bag.

"Where are you going?"

"Rooftop. Wanna come?" You said with a blank expression.

"su-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing.

He looked clearly annoyed as he answered whoever called.

"What do you want" he said to the caller.

"NOW??!" He wisper-yelled.

"Ugh fine" he said before hanging up the call.

"Everything alright?" You asked.

"I'm sorry I have to go now, something came up. But we can talk later! C'mon let me have your number" he said standing up looking at you with puppy eyes.

"*Sigh* fine, here" you gave him your number then he excused himself.

"What a drag" you said to yourself before leaving to the rooftop.

_____________________________

You were now on your way home from school listening to your favorite song.

While you were walking you heard some yelling, that made you curious  and ended up going to the source of all the loud noises.

There was a guy who seems to be a delinquent beating up another guy, and there were other delinquents watching the fight.

'what the fuck is their problem  CAN'T they be a little quiet I can't even hear the music' you thought.

'that poor kid I feel bad for him... Should I try stoping the fight? ' you mumbled and hid behind a tree.

You were about to go back to your house before hearing someone yell "BRING ME THE BAT!"

-TO BE CONTINUED...

BYE~

Vote if u likee~