II

I woke up to Jonah driving. "Yo? Where are we going." I sit up. He looks back at me. "The mall, also Good morning to you too." I lay back down sniffing the air. "Are you high right now??" I quickly sat up again.

"Yeah why?" I look at him questioning our friendship. "You're driving while high." I sigh. "You're not supposed to do that. You're not even supposed to be driving!" I get agitated. It's too early for this shit.

"Yeah but which one of us went into a fucking house and blinded himself?" He responds.

"Fuck you." Jonah pisses me off some times. "Aw I know you wanna." I kick his seat as he laughs.

He pulls into a parking lot. We both get out walking inside. "Let's go to Spencers." Jonah suggests.

"Hell no. I'm going in there." I respond.

"Come onnnn why not!" He nudges me. "Because the back of the store." I quickly respond.

"The back of the store?.. OH!" He begins laughing hard. I roll my eyes.

We first stop at hot topic where Jonah just buys a bunch of anime T-shirts. "You're such a weeb." I roll my eyes nudging him with a smile. "Shut up you watch beastars Adam you're a weeb too." He responded. "It's a good show!" I defend.

"Yeah Yeah, lets go to tillys," I nod as he hands me his bags. We get in the store and he makes me try on a bunch of hoodies. "Jonah-" I groan, annoyed. "Come onnn these look nice on you!"

"We don't have the money." I tell him. "You let me buy a bunch of t-shirts. I'll buy you these hoodies with my own money then."

I sigh knowing I won't be able to convince him otherwise. I just agree. He buys me the sweaters and we walk out. We ended up going to a couple other stores in which Jonah made me carry all of the bags. I had this real weird feeling of us being followed. "Hey let's uh grab some food." Jonah says awkwardly looking behind us. He whispers to me, "That dudes following us." I look behind us to see a shorter older man with light brown hair.

"Yeah I know- let's just grab food and get out of here." We walk to the food court. Grabbing some random cheap fast food quickly trying to get out of here.

"Adam Murray and Jonah Marshall?" The man stops us right before we leave the food court.

"You a cop?" Jonah asks. "Then no, not us." He responds and we quickly try to walk away.

"You guys are a part of bythorne paranormal society, and recently went to (Insert Cesars old address) right?"

I look at him. "How do you know that??" I look down at him, shocked.

"That house used to belong to my husband's mother. It's alternate infested." The man begins. "We got cameras in there."

"What? Did you lore us there or some shit you sick bastard!" Jonah gets defensive real fast. I grab him by his arm to keep him from punching this dude.

"No of course not! I'm not good at explaining but it was the alternate that lored you there. I don't know why, but it did."

"Okay.. But why come find us." I question.

"It wasn't me who wanted to, it was my husband. You guys are in a similar situation, that we were in when we got attacked by an alternate. So he asked me to reach out to you."

"How did you even find us?" Jonah questions.

"It's easy when you're in a stolen vehicle." He responds. That didn't answer the question but okay. "I know you don't know me. But if you want an explanation on what happened to you and how to prevent others from going through it. I'm gonna need you to come with me."

I look at Jonah who looks indecisive. "Alright. Sure." I responded. "Adam! We don't know him!"

"Yeah! But he can explain what happened to me. I need to know Jonah."

"You're fucking nuts." Be responses.

"I understand you don't trust me, but I'm just trying to help."

"Fine- but if shit hits the fan I'm not saving you again." He mumbles the last part. That hurt a bit but he has all the reasons to say it I guess. I let go of him.

"Alright let's go." The man begins to walk away.

"Hey! Wait what's your name!" Jonah asks.

"Mark. Mark Heathcliff."

IDK I was really excited to write the next chapter, so I did, ALSO YEAH MARKS ALIVEEE :00000. (take a guess who his husband is) the next chapter will be out soonnnn