𝐜

[beginning of may]

•••

jisung had a boyfriend.

"why does that matter to you, hyunjin?" is an appropriate response to such a bold claim. hyunjin is adamantly ignoring that question for bigger problems, including—

"who even is that guy?!" he cried, turning to look at jeongin with wide eyes.

the younger pulled out his phone to open up a conversation he had with his boyfriend. "lee felix. chan says he's transferring next semester to our- and... you're not listening."

"they're hugging! they're hugging! they've been hugging for at least a whole minute now! oh god, they're so in love. i can already hear the wedding bells going-"

"hyunjin!" jeongin threw a pillow at the older, finally making him move away from their dorm window where he had been "observing" jisung for the past several minutes.

"innie! you don't understand! this is- this is so unfair! jisung hates me, yet here he is, marrying the first foreigner he comes across!"

"chan is a foreigner- " hyunjin chose to ignore that statement for the sake of his own mental health.

"oh my god! and now they're walking off together? to what? elope?! this is the worst day of my life-"

"i think you're overreacting-" jeongin tried to cut in, but to no avail.

"it's like jisung's rubbing it in my face that he despises everything i stand for—"

jeongin put his earbuds in and turned his music up. hyunjin would understand: it was for the sake of his own mental health.

•••