Ch.1 Grow up

Hey guys, heres a story based off Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland

One night in London, 18 year old Alice sat on her window bench and looked at the night sky. It has been 3 months since she moved into this apartment that once belonged to a friend of hers, but her friend had moved to Oxford England with her husband and their daughter. Since Alice was an only child, she felt a bit lonely, she did have some friends, but she spent most of her time alone with her imagination, and sometimes visiting Wonderland. It's been a long time since she last visited Wonderland, but she never forget it.

She then opened her window and stuck her head out.

"Peter Pan" she said "Are you here?"

Her friend had told her about Peter Pan, the boy who lived in a place called Neverland where nobody ever grows up. Alice had always wanted to go to Neverland, but she needed pixie dust in order to fly to the second star to the right.

"I guess he's not here" Alice said to herself "Again".

She sighed as she closed the window but left it unlock in case Peter would come.

Meanwhile, up in the night sky, Peter Pan flew around London and gazed at the lights. He then flew to the apartment where Wendy had lived, even though Wendy had grown up and moved to Oxford with her husband and their daughter, he'll never forget her, and she'll never forget him, but he still goes to her window to see the new girl who had moved into her apartment. She was as pretty as Wendy with her long blonde hair, green eyes and young features. Peter would listen to her stories about Wonderland, he's always wanted to go to Wonderland, but in order to get there he needed to go down the rabbit hole, which was hard to find since there was so many rabbit holes and they were all too tiny to fit in. So every night he would go near her window and listen to her stories.

Peter flew down near the window and peeked inside to see the girl sitting on her bed and reading a book, he knew her by the name of Alice, and he also knew that Alice believed in him. He had wanted to talk to her, but he was a bit nervous. Just then, he watched as Alice's aunt walked in.

"Alice dear" he listened through the crack of the window "I've got some news for you".

"What is it?" Alice asked.

"Well" her aunt said "Since you're becoming a grown women now, I think it's time for you to, get married".

"What?" Alice gasped. Peter gasped as well, but quietly.

"I know you're a bit surprised" her aunt said "But you're becoming a women now, and I think it's time for you to get married and grow up".

The words 'grow up' struck Peter.

"But, I don't think I want to get married" Alice said "And, I don't want to grow up".

"Alice" her aunt said as she took her hands "I understand if you're not ready, I'll let you think about it, and tomorrow we can talk about this, you should get some rest now".

Her aunt gave her a kiss on her forehead and left to room.

"Goodnight dear" her aunt said.

"Goodnight" Alice said.

Peter saw that Alice had a sad look, he knew she didn't want to get married, and he didn't want her to get married also. If she get's married, that means she'll grow up, and Alice didn't want to grow up, even though she was 18, she still acted like a child. He then watched as Alice climb into her bed and blew out her candle. Peter then noticed something moving next to him, he saw that it was his shadow, his shadow didn't copy his movement, but it then broke free from him and went inside Alice's room.

"Hey!" Peter hissed as he opened the window "Get back here!"

But his shadow just ignored him. Peter then climbed through the window and stepped inside, being careful not to wake Alice. He then tried to catch his shadow, but his shadow was too fast that he kept missing. The shadow then flew into a drawer and shut itself in, Peter tried to open the drawer, but he realized it was locked. He then heard Alice moan, and he quickly flew out of the window and closed it quietly, he looked through the window to see that Alice had woken up and she looked around the room for the noise she heard, but she didn't find anything so she just went back to sleep. Peter didn't want to wake her up again, so he just flew away and decided to get his shadow back tomorrow.

What do you guys think so far? (Pic of Peter, plus this song)