Ch.4 Team up

Down the rabbit hole they went, the rabbit hole was filled with many items such as drawers, shelves, books, maps, and other things.

"Is this how you felt like when you go down the rabbit hole?!" Peter asked as he moved out of the way before a table could bump into him.

"Yeah!" Alice said "But you get used to it, just hang on to me!"

They both wrapped their arms around each other as they continued to fall down the hole, pretty soon they came out from another hole in a tree trunk and they rolled in the grass, the fall was finally over. They got up and brushed the grass off themselves.

"You ok?" Alice asked.

"I still prefer my flying " he said a little dazed from the fall.

They then gasped at where they were, they saw many large mushrooms and flowers, fairies and birds flew around, a rocking-horse fly flew over a lagoon that had flamingos, and many other amazing sightings.

"I never knew that Neverland and Wonderland collide would be so beautiful" Alice gasped.

"So what do we call it now?" Peter asked "NeverWonderland?"

"I like that" Alice said.

"Alice!" a voice called. Peter and Alice saw a white rabbit wearing a suit running to them.

"Mr. White Rabbit?" Alice said as the rabbit went up to them and caught his breathe.

"So glad you guys here" he said still catching his breathe as if he had just ran a marathon "Wonderland and Neverland collided-".

"We know" Peter and Alice said.

"And it's our fault" Peter said.

"What do you mean it's your fault?" the white rabbit said.

"Well we found this orb in my room-" Alice said.

"Wait" the white rabbit cut in "What did this orb look like?"

They described the orb.

"That's the Ever orb" the rabbit gasped "What did you guys then do with it?"

"Well we both touched it at the same time and we got this vision of Wonderland and Neverland colliding" Peter said "And, well, we think we were the ones to cause this to happen".

"Oh dear" the rabbit said "Well wheres the orb?"

Peter and Alice gasped.

"It's still in my room" Alice said.

"Well we need it in order to reverse this" the rabbit said.

"Well how can we get it back?" Peter asked.

Just then, Tinkerbell flew up to them.

"Peter, Alice" Tink said, but of course Peter could only understand her "I'll get the orb".

"You will?" Peter said.

"Yeah, with the help of my friends" she said "We can fly to Alice's room and bring back the orb".

"Are you sure you can get it?" Peter asked.

"Yes, and we'll bring it back as soon as we can".

"Ok, thanks" Peter said as the fairy flew away,

"Tink and her friends will get the orb" Peter told Alice.

"Really?" Alice said.

"Yeah, and they're gonna bring it back as soon as they can".

"Well they better not loose it" the rabbit said.

"So in the meantime" Peter grinned "We're going to explore this place".

Peter and Alice then went down a path and into the woods.

In the Queen of Hearts castle, the queen looked out the window in her room. She wore a red and gold gown decorated with hearts and card symbols, a gold crown with hearts, her red hair up in a bun, and a heart painted on her lips. She looked at the new realm and wondered how this had happened.

"Was it the Jabberwocky?" she asked herself "Or was it Alice?"

She had long been wanting to get Alice who had humiliated her in many ways and became the well know heroine of Wonderland, that everyone had admired her instead of the queen.

Next to the castle floated a pirate ship named the 'Jolly Roger', and down in the ship's cabin stood the broad, black long frizzy haired James Hook, who was also looking out the window at the new realm.

"Where is that blasted Pan?" he asked himself.

He was always out to get Peter for it was Pan who had cut off his hand and fed it to the crocodile who has been stalking him ever since for more of Hook's tasty blood and flesh, but Hook gave the crocodile a clock so he could hear the ticking whenever the beast it near. There was then a knock at the door, and Hook's servant Smee entered.

"Mr. Hook" Smee said "You have a visitor from the castle who wishes to see you."

"Send him in" Hook said.

"It's a she actually" Smee corrected as the Queen of Hearts entered.

"You James Hook?" she asked.

"Yes" Hook said "And who might you be?"

"I am Queen Rose" she said "Also known as the Queen of Hearts, ruler of Wonderland".

"Wonderland eh" Hook said "Is that the world my land collided with?"

"What's your world?" Rose asked.

"Neverland".

"Neverland?"

"Yes".

The queen then noticed the hook on his right hand.

"What happened to your hand?" she asked as Hook told her about Peter Pan.

"So you've been searching for him ever since huh?" Rose said "Same with me?"

"What?" Hook said.

"There's this girl, Alice, who I've always hated, and I've been trying to get her but I always fail. So I was thinking, maybe we can team up and find a way to separate our lands and find them and get our revenge".

"Team up huh?" Hook said as he brushed his mustache with his hook and thought "All right".

"Very well" Rose said "In the meantime" she pulled out a chair and sat in it "Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

As Hook and Rose talked, they didn't see a large grinning cat at the window, the Cheshire cat had seen and heard everything and then disappeared to find Alice and Peter.