Ch.21 Real kiss

The vibration of the explosion shook the ground like an earthquake, it even shook Hook's ship which made Hook fall off of Peter and towards the water, apparently, the crocodile was in the water waiting for his meal. The beast then opened it's large mouth as Hook fell right into it and the crocodile swallowed him and went down into the water.

Peter was surprised at what happened, his long enemy was now gone. But he then remembered the explosion, he got up and saw that the explosion was from Rose's castle, he remembered that Alice was in the castle.

"Alice" he gasped as he flew towards the castle.

He looked at the now destroyed castle, the walls were broken, the rose bushes were burnt, there were flames around, it was a disaster. Peter then saw Alice laying on the ground in front of the castle.

"Alice!" he gasped as he flew down to her.

Alice laid motionless while still clutching the Ever orb.

"Alice" Peter shook her "Alice".

"Boo!" Alice surprised him.

Peter shrieked as he stumbled back.

"Gotcha!" she giggled "That was payback".

Peter couldn't help but grinned.

"So what happened?" he asked as they got up.

"I don't know" Alice said "I just ran out of the castle when it exploded".

"So where's Rose?"

"Probably dead, where's Hook?"

"Swallowed by the crocodile".

"Yikes".

"How's the orb?"

"It's good" she showed him the orb "It's not cracked".

"Alice!" a voice called.

Peter and Alice turned around and saw the White rabbit running towards them.

"You've got the orb?" he asked.

"Right here" Alice showed him the orb.

"Good, now in order to separate the lands, both of you must touch the orb".

Alice faced Peter with the orb in front of them, Peter put his hand over the orb, but he stopped before he could touch it.

"What's wrong?" Alice asked.

"It's just" he said "When we separate the lands, you'll go back home, where you'll grow up".

"Oh" Alice said sadly.

"Actually" a voice said.

They looked up and saw the Caterpillar floating towards them on his cloud of smoke while smoking his hookah.

"Alice" he said "If you don't want to grow up, you can live in Wonderland".

"What?" she said "But I thought people can grow up in Wonderland".

"Not anymore" Caterpillar said "You see, when Wonderland collided with Neverland, it gained some of it's magic, one of them is never aging".

"So, what you mean is, if I live in Wonderland, I'll never grow up?" Alice asked as Caterpillar nodded his head.

"Oh my gosh" Alice gasped "I can live in Wonderland and never age or get married, plus I wont live in boring reality, but wait, how will I visit Neverland?"

"Just fly to the second star to the right" Caterpillar said "It's not just in London".

"But I don't have fairy dust".