his kisses (fluff + lime)

request by: me <3

********************************************************************************************

George loved everything about his boyfriend, Dream.

He loved, his dirty-blond hair sometimes pulled into a man-bun, his green eyes that looked like a honey-brown, his height difference when they were spooning, his cute freckles, and his cute but clingy personality. But the thing he loved most was his kisses. After a long day at work, they would be really clingy towards each other but neither were complaining.

****after work****

"Hey baby! I'm home!", the dirty blond called out.

George scurried down stairs after hearing him and jumped into his arms. George's arms were wrapped around his neck and his legs around his waist.

"Hello, I missed you lots today", George said into the crook of Dream's neck.

"I missed you as well bub. Wanna go take a shower?", he asked.

George could practically hear the smile in his voice so he nodded not wanting to let go. Dream carried him all the way to the bathroom where he set him down on the counter. They both started to strip off their clothes and hopped in the shower.

(there isn't any sexual stuff in this bit)

After setting the temperature to a comfortable one, they both entered and hugged. Dream tucked his head into George's neck while kissing his neck all over. George kissed the top of Dream's hair and his cheeks. After a while, they started washing each other while giving secret kisses in between.

Dream POV (first person)

I let go of him and grabbed some soap to lather onto his body. I rubbed all over his torso, thighs, arms, legs, and face. He did the same to me and then we stood directly under the shower. After a while, we got out and dried ourselves.

George was wearing my hoodie and some boxers while I was wearing a tank top which exposed my sides fully and grey sweatpants.

George walked out the bathroom first and then I followed. As we were walking out, I slapped his ass jokingly. He scoffed and turned. He shoved me against the wall and rested his hands on my bare sides. He grabbed a fist full of my shirt and pulled me down to his height.

(lime below!!!)

He pressed his lips against mine and started moving them immediately. I could see he was trying to be dominant but I can't let that happen. So, I moved my hands lower until they slipped underneath the hoodie and teased the band of his boxers by placing my fingers in and out of it. 

I finally had enough of being shoved against the wall so I flipped us, making George be the one resting against it. His hands moved so they were sliding in from the sides and touching my chest all over. He kept toying with my nipples as I groped his ass (im so sorry 😭). I realised that George was still being dominant in the kiss. I grabbed his bottom lip with my teeth licked it. I then slid my tongue over his teeth and the roof of his mouth. His tongue ended up meeting with mine so they stayed touching, moving every so often. I heard him moan quietly at the contact.

I let go of the kiss, smirking and immediately moved my lips to his jaw. I pressed a kiss under his ear and slowly trailed down his jawline until I reached his collar bone. I moved my lips along the bone until one kiss made his hands grip my shirt tighter. I stopped and kissed the same place again, getting the same reaction. I smiled against his neck and kissed it again. I kept kissing the area over and over until I started sucking it. I heard him moan louder than before so I sucked the area again. After sucking it a few times, I licked it and pressed a small kiss to the area one last time before moving to a new area to do the same thing again.

After a while of doing that, we both pulled apart. Hickeys were clearly evident on George's milky white skin while a deep blush coated both of our cheeks.

"Wow, that felt so good baby. I wanna do that again some time", I said boldly.

He giggled and responded with "Yes bubs, we should. I love you so much".

I smiled "I love you more".

***********************************************************************************************

a/n okay guyssssss, what do ya think? i hope i didnt do too bad. if u want me to change some things, just message and i can add/change things! eat, drink, sleep!

word count: 744 (kinda small)