Enemies with halal Benefits

(Chapter 1)

I woke up by the sounds of birds chirping on the first day of summer. I couldnt wait for summer cause of what had happened last summer. Last summer my friends Jihane,Islam,Moman,and Hasham well not really Hasham we nearly talked but our parents knew each other well.

Every night my friends would meet up at the mosque. My friends didn't know hasham and they noticed him staring so they dared me to text him and ask him why he was staring. I text hasham later asking and he read the text but just ignored , then I asked if he liked me but he didn't reply after a few minutes he asked me the same question and I told him I like him as a friend but I don't like like him and he said "same" every time we would text he would send me a wink emoji . I got a bit curious and told my friends they told me to "EXPLAIN" to him that in our religon we can't be flirting cause its against it .So I did tell him that and after that he stopped texting me and not replying any of my texts. I got a bit sad but I had to do it for our good and I just wanted to keep it in the friend zone ... But he BLOCKED me on Instagram.

After a few days I noticed him staring again so I went up to him and tried apologizing but he and his nerd friend just ran away like chickens. I made a few random accounts telling him that I'm sorry but he still wouldn't listen so I just gave up and after a few months my friend texted him without telling me and pretending it was me and told him that I loved him which made me so mad which till know she still didn't say just kidding so he might believe it.

I went back to Instagram and noticed he actually unblocked me which made me a bit happy. I'm still a bit scared to text him or add him back on instagram  cause he might block me again...

Oh well its almost time to meet him again so let's see what happens....