Her Nightmare

After a long day of getting to know what Izuku's like she returns home to go to bed.
"Elizabeth goodnight and if he messes with you again please tell mama and me" Michael told his little sister.

Elizabeth P.O.V
You're probably wondering who Mikey talking about. He's really talking about our daddy. Now you're probably wondering why Mikey will not call daddy by dad or daddy. Well I guess daddy did something wrong to me and Mikey. I can't remember what he did wrong but I know it was really bad and it gives nightmares but sometimes he likes to talk to me and it scares me. He gets really mad at me and sometimes hits me. It hurts but I know I deserve it,after all if I wasn't a spoiled brat back then and still now my family would still be alive. I'm getting sleepy now time to go to bed.

No ones P.O.V
Elizabeth finally fell asleep, unknown to her a dangerous person was waiting for a time to attack and nows the perfect time.

*In Elizabeth's dream*

Elizabeth was playing in a flower bed. This was a normal thing for her to do in her dreams so she relaxed little she know that relaxing was a big mistake. The world started falling apart in front of her. And in the void that soon followed she saw him...................... She saw her dad.

Elizabeth P.O.V

Daddy's here. He only ever comes if he's angry with me so I ask him. "Daddy are you really angry with me" He looks straight at me and says "Yes, Elizabeth I am very angry and disappointed in you and you know what that means. Put on the collar NOW" He is very angry at me and I know keeping him waiting will only make him angrier so I as quickly as I can put the collar on my neck. It's a little too tight for me so I say " D-daddy my collar is too tight. It's hard to breathe in it c-can you fix it please" He looks really angry now. He yells right at me "it's not supposed to make you all happy, your a brat. If you never existed everyone would be so much better and happier than they are now. Oh and don't even think about that quirkless kid, he would be doing just fine without you. I should have stopped after I got Leo. Oh wait I did try to stop after him but oh no you just had to come. Your a mistake." My heart is hurting and that's when I see he's holding a knife. I start to shake. He notices and pull the knife up and says "Oh you see daddy's knife, I think you know what that means." He says that while walking over to me. I don't even try to run away. He'll catch me he always does and I deserve this after all I am a brat that no one needs. Everything hurt like hell. My body is destroyed from how many times he stabbed me. He looks right at me and my consciousness faded away.