1 New day! (Idk what to put but ig ☁️) Sun POV

It's a new day! I'm really excited to start high school as a freshman! Oo! Maybe I can meet toy chica there because she said she was gonna go there to the same school as me! I put on a yellow over sized hoodie and put on some jeans then I hear my mom say " Sunny! Breakfast is done! " "coming mom!" I respond then start to go down stairs. I sit down than I eat breakfast than after I'm done eating I put on my shoes then I say " I'm going mom! Bye!" Then I walk to school also seeing someone also, that look like toy bonnie, that creep for toy chica but he seems and acts weird..but I still hope he doesn't get bullied though!

Time skip at school:
I look at the printed sheets that I was given. First period is History so let's get prepared! And also my locker is uhhh 43 so it should be around the restrooms so let's go! I walk down to the restrooms then I see my locker. So the password is 1020445. I put in my password then it opens then I see all of the books that I will be needing for my classes, then I put my backpack in then I take my history book then I start to head room 105. I bumped into a boy that was wearing a dark blue hoodie but then I said " Oh! Sorry!" "...can you hide me for a minute!" "Uhhh sure?" Then I see toy chica then when the person saw her he kissed me!? But ngl his lips was so soft...WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING!? then when toy chica saw the person kiss me then she said " GAYS!" Than she ran away then he broke the kiss, " WHY DID YOU KI-" He covers my mouth "Shush your going to make her come back" "Toy chica? Why?" "She tried kissing me so now I'm hiding from her now" then he takes of his hood appearing to have white hair with red eyes...I KISSED A HOT GUY NOOO WAY BUT HE ALSO STOLE MY FIRST KISS AHAHAHHSSISNISN. The bell rings "see you later star light~" then he runs away. I was left flustered then I forgot abt class so I ran then a BARLEY MADE IT THANK GODDD.

After period 1
So when period 1 was over I looked on the sheet and period 2 was geometry which was my least fav so i went to my locker than i get the geometry book then I realized the guy who KISSED me gave me a note saying "Dear starlight, meet me by the roof after period 1 and btw my name is Moondrop, hope I see you there! from: Moondrop" But where's the roof- I can ask. I see someone so I go up to them then I ask "Hey uhh do you know the way to the roof?" "Oh! Around the corner there should be stairs so keep going up till your at the very top floor then there should be doors and they should be the only one then go through that door then you should be there." "Thank you really much!" Then I walk up the stairs then go through the doors seeing Moondrop sitting on a bench looking down.

Moondrops POV: I can't believe I just kissed a stranger- well I heard of him from Glamrock bonnie and he's full of sunlight and he really seems like it. Someone calls me and happening to be Ma. What does she want now Ugh. "Hello?" "Hi Moon uhh sorry but I have a business trip for 1 week so bring your friend blah blah blah AND YOUR BETTER NOW HAVE SEX ok?! And you know how to cook for yourself so you should be ok! And also don't forget to pick up your little sister from school and drop her Of at Yendos house because Yendos little sister wanted a play date so make sure to drop her of and pick her up at 7:00 PM ok!" "Yes ma" then she hangs up. "Hey moon!" Sundrop hugs me from behind."oh and also sorry for kissing you..I didn't wanna get caught by toy chica, she's crazy."  "I know! There"s this one time she tried to get fucked, I have no idea why-"  "god -"  "I know!"  "Hey sun uhmm wanna come over to my house and get to know each othermore?"  "Sure! But longest if your mom says it's ok and my mom says too."  "Yeah my mom is on a business trip and she says it's ok to bring friends over."  "Ok! I'll text my mom" then he gets out his phone then starts texting. Gosh why can't I stop thinking about that moment...his face was really red pfft!  "My mom said yeah!"  "Ok but first I have to pick up my little sister starshar then drop her off at Yendos house because she has a play date there then pick her back up at 7:00 PM"  "alright!" Then the bell rings so me and sun rushes to class and we both appeared to have the same class, geometry and we both sat by each other and we had to be partners for this project. I fell asleep but then sun woke me up then he whispered "Wake up! Mr. Molten Is gonna noticed you!" Then I sat up so the teacher won't notice. But then Sundrop held my hand making me flustered.