☁️Setting to Moon☁️ Moon Pov

Hi guys! i was goanna do smut but since I did half of it in school and my friends was watching me and i had to keep switching apps cus I don't want to tell them that I'm  addicted to Wattpad  I and i did most of this in school on my phone

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

wake up then I check the time to be 7:35 and I go to school at 8:00 so I go get some clothes and I almost forgot about SunDrop- "  Sundrop wake up! It's 7:40! " " Huh!? How come you didn't tell me before?! " " I got to make breakfast " "ughh okay! " so, I go downstairs and made some pancakes then SunDrop came down then we ate then we left the house. I see toy Chica so I put up my hood then I see her looking at me so I kissed him then I watched as toy Chica runs away for some reason. " HEY, WTF WAS THAT!? " " toy Chica-"  " Oh- Hey! could you meet me after school? "  " yeah I have time after school "  " Ok great! meet me after school! and I told my mom that I'll be spending more time with you! "  " Alright " Then we arrive at school surprisingly at  7:50 so we just talked because the school doesent open till 8:00 but then i saw my ex gf Mangle. What does she want now ugh. The doors opened so me and sun went inside. We just talked till the bell rang then we just went to our classes.

I just realized Mangle and withered Bonnie was also in the same class as me. I over heard them talking about me, what does she want with me now? " And also that gu- shit, Bonnie I think he over heard us " " yeah I think so too " you know I heard most of it but what does she wants now. I am just going to think about something during- oh I just remembered I have an exam today, damn. Welp I didn't study so I'm probably going to get a C+ or something. " uGh~ " Nt. Bonnie moaning again. Last time he moaned he got in a fight and he lost which he did not learn his lesson, when is he going to learn his lessons. The reason why I tell nobody that I'm literally gay cus nobody takes it seriously and if I say it they are going to think you are joking and they act like fuckin middle schoolers.

After class I went to my locker and there was a note in it and it said. " Dear Moon, After lunch I need you to meet me at the courtyard and please don't make me wait all lunch and break time. I promise it's nothing bad but just come. From: your gf Mangle <3 " I ain't dumb, I know what your trying to do now, this had happened before. Well I'm bringing a bat in case. Then I saw you chica and she saw me " Heyyyy~ " Not this again. " what do you want " " looks someone is spicy~ " " Shut the fuck up chica " " No need to get spic- " " I'm gay " then there was silence for a few second. " You can't be gay! Heh- " " No fr " " Then who's your crush, Huh?! " but then I realize chica and mangle are friends and Chica kissed her crush but then why would she be crushing on me?! Or it is mangle? " Your working for mangle right "  " Huh?! Why would I?! " " your her friend and why would you try to flirt with me if you already have a boyfriend " " who said I was flirting? " " it's was showed by your actions and you don't want your boyfriend being jealous that your hanging out with a boy " " uhm- if you tell who your crushing on i'lol tell you. " " I know you work for mangle but tell her I'm not interested in her anymore. "

Toy Chica's Pov: Huh?! How did he know that mangle wants him back but I'm working for someone else. " Yes mangle does want you back but I'm not working for her because she kissed my boyfriend Last year and we're not friends anymore. "  " well can you at least tell her that I'm literally gay " kinda sounds like a joke but it's probably not. " ok I'll tell her. Only if you tell me your crush! " " ugh fuck you " wow his personality changed a lot since middle school. " ok I guess not! " " fine! It's sundrop... " " WHATT I THOUGHT SUN ALREADY HAS A BF " " Well fangirls " " oh... PFFT- " SHUT UP " " ok ok ok. Since you told me your crush I'll tell you who I am working for. "  " Which is? "

Moon POV: when she said who it was my eyes opened wide.

( hehe I left you guys on a cliff hanger and also sorry if it took forever and really short cus I had no ideas for my life and my friends found out D: but not about my story's and this one but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! )

837 word