17

RM POV.

I'm actually scared now cause Jennie is zombie and what if she attacks on them? What if they shoot her? No.. No.. No.. I've to be positive..... I'm not weak....

A/N POV.

Inside the house...

RM informed every one & as per the plan except RM everyone will stay in another room & RM will open the door.

Outside the house...

Jackson :- what we gonna do now? We're going to shoot her?

Jinyoung :- Maybe if we need to.

Bambam :- No, I don't want to kill her. *sad pout*

Jay B :- Why?

Bambam :- Look at her hyung..... She's beautiful.

Mark :- Go ahead then.... Go and propose a zombie.

Bambam :- Umm.. Hehe... Uh... I... Think we need to work on our plan... I'm tired standing here from 1 hour.

Youngjae :- why are you so afraid, go and propose her she's beautiful...

Yugyeom & Youngjae :- RIGHT?

Jinyoung :- OK enough everyone.... We're very close to the house.... It's already getting dark. She can't see us... We can go inside the house easily.

Yugyeom :- But hyung ,she's just standing beside the house....

Jay B :- I've a plan...

Jinyoung :- Great, Okay everyone get ready to run... *calls namjoon*

On Call

RM :- Hello.

Jinyoung :- Get ready to open the door... When I say open then open the door immediately. Okay?

RM :- Yes sir.

RM was ready to open the door Jay B take a glass bottle of fruit juice from Bambam'S bag and throw that in other direction. Jennie runs toward that direction... As soon as she runs a little away they all run toward the house.

Jinyoung :- OPEN THE DOOR.

*jennie herd Jinyoung and changed her direction towards them*

RM immediately opens the door.

Mark entered, then Jackson, then Youngjae, then Jinyoung, then Yugyeom, Jay B was about to enter but suddenly he heard Bambam's voice. He turns and saw Bambam fall on the ground... He tried to get up but Jennie jump on him... Jennie is about to bite him but Jay B grabbed her hair and harshly pushed her to a side.

Then they both run inside the house while Jennie is chasing them. As they entered the house RM immediately closed the door. Jennie started banging the door.

Inside the house.

Everyone sits on the floor, panting heavily. JK, y/n, Suga, Jisoo came into the hall.

Bambam :- That was so close.... I..... thought I'll die....

Jay B :- But you're alive.... Don't think to much...

They all relax a little then Suga tell them everything that happened with them...

Jackson :- So you're making antidotes? *questioning y/n*

Y/n :- Yeah..

Mark :- Did you make any antidote?

Y/n :- Well No, I need something which is really rare to find.

Youngjae :- What is it?

Y/n :- AB negative blood.

Bambam :- Why.... only this blood group?

Y/n :- Cause this blood is really rare & we can make antidotes with adding this blood in some chemicals.

Jay B :- That's the issue now. Any other way?

Y/n :- I really don't want this to happen but if..... If I'm not able to make antidotes..... We....

JK :- We What?

Y/n :- We have to kill all those zombies outside.... If not then whole world will become zombie.

Jisoo :- What?

Yugyeom :- but that's impossible we shoot 1 zombie... Straight up in his head.... But he didn't died. Zombies can't die.

Y/n :- Zombies can die officer. We can kill zombies.

Jinyoung :- How?

Y/n :- By burning them.

Jackson :- Are you sure?

Y/n :- yes.

Bambam :- We can save them..... We don't need to kill them.

Hello everyone, thank you so much for reading this part & thank you so much for waiting till I come back..... I'll upload a new chapter every week.... I hope you like this part I'll see you all in next part... Till then bye & take care.... I love you all💜💜