Chapter 5: Welfie

Y/n'sPov 

"Hurry, She's turning!" Na-yeon said panicking. "No, not I-sak." On-jo mumbled. Our friend who we once knew was gone right before our eyes. I-sak got up and turn around to look at us." I-sak don't do it. Please." On-jo begged. I-sak run up to me. But Cheong-san pushed her out of the way while  Gyeong-su pushed me behind him. Cheong-san took the stool that was on the floor and hit her with it. "Stop it!" On-jo pleaded. Cheong-san took another stool to throw at her but On-jo stop him. I-sak went straight for On-jo but Cheong-san pushed I-sak out the window. I-sak was trying to hold on but failed. On-jo grabbed her hand before she could fall. 

"Are you out of your mind? Let go." Cheong-san said trying to get I-sak out of On-jo's grip." You have to let go." Cheong-san said harshly." I can't. I just can't." On-jo said still holding on to I-sak. Gyeong-su had his hands wrapped around my waist so that I don't escape. "Hey!" Na-yeon said to get Cheong-san's attention. She kicked a stool to him which he took up. He used it to help push I-sak down. 

After he finally got her out of On-jo's grip, I could here I-sak's animalistic noises going down further away until I didn't hear it anymore. I started remembering all the times I spent with I-sak till now as broke down into tears. Gyeong-su's hold on me loosened and I feel on my knees. On-jo was breaking down too. Gyeong-su was trying to talk to me but I didn't hear him. I was still in my thoughts.

                        🌸🌸🌸

3rd person Pov

Ji-min and Hyo-ryung were trying to comfort Y/n as well as On-jo. "We can't stay here much longer." Cheong-san said. "Gyeong-su." He called him. "Yes. What is it?" He asked. Open the door just a little. "Enough for the hose to fit." Cheong-san declared. Gyeong-su sighed in frustration. "Isn't it better to wait until the rescuers come? " Gyeong-su asked." We will die if we wait." Cheong-san said. Gyeong-su looked at him in disbelief. "This might kill us faster. If we-" he got interrupted by Cheong-san. "Is waiting for someone the best thing we can do?" He asked.

 "Screw it. I've never given my best at anything other than playing. " Gyeong-su said and he removed the chairs. Cheong-san  tried to reach the hose . But then a zombie pushed up further. Cheong-san went to get a manikin hand to reach it. Has he got it and hurriedly got in with it while Gyeong-su closed the door a little. "Help me make knots big enough for a foot and hand." Cheong-san said to Gyeong-su. Ji-min went to help too. As they were finished Cheong-san opened the window so he can put the rope down. The rope stopped to a certain room "Can we make it?" Gyeong-su asked. "I'll go down and check the empty rooms. Come when I tell you to." Cheong-san said. "Be careful." Gyeong-su said as Cheong-san went down on the rope. But then he looked back at On-jo. Gyeong-su followed his gaze to On-jo. "Gyeong-su, you go first." Cheong-san said jumping back in the classroom. "Why? Did you see something?" Gyeong-su protested.

"No. Just go."

"What's down there?"

Gyeong-su finally went down the rope. 

Y/n'sPov 

"Hey, you can't stay there any longer. Get up." Cheong-san grabbed my hand and pull me up off the chair. "Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked looking down. Cheong-san lifted my chin to look at him. "No, I can't leave you alone. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and go down the rope." Cheong-san said looking in to my eyes. 

"Hey, I'm going next after Y/n." Na-yeon said. Then we heard Gyeong-su voice from below. "Hey Cheong-san, Miss Park is here!" I then went down next. As I reached the second floor Gyeong-su and Miss Park help me get inside the room. Then Na-yeon  Dae-su, Ji-min, Hyo-ryung and the rest. Except I didn't see On-jo or Cheong-san yet. That's when I see On-jo coming down. Then we saw zombies fall out the window  but no Cheong-san.

                      🌸🌸🌸

"I'm sure Cheong-san is fine. Don't worry so much princess. It doesn't match your beautiful features." Gyeong-su said as her took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ears. Then we saw Su-hyeok coming in. I immediately left Gyeong-su side and hugged Su-hyeok as he returned it. "I'm so glad you're okay." I said. "Me too." He replied. I could see Nam-ra and Gyeong-su giving me weird looks. I let go of Su-hyeok. Then Cheong-san came in. "Would you close the window already?" Na-yeon asked annoyed. "Didn't you see that Cheong-san was still out there? Gyeong-su asked. The two started another argument. "I can't stand you, stupid welfie" Na-yeon insulted him.

Gyeong-su looked at her for second before pushing her down in a chair. He walked up to her." "What did you just call me?" I held Gyeong-su back as he was trying to get out of my hold. Na-yeon got up. 

"Did you just hit me?"

"Yeah. Call me that again."

Miss Park had to break up the fight. "What's a welfie?" She asked. No one answered so I did." A person on welfare. Welfie for short" Miss Park looked at me before looking back at the two." Na-yeon, that was wrong. Don't ever say that again. Miss Park scolded her. "And Gyeong-su. When you hit people you're the one who ends up losing. Do you understand?" She asked." No, I don't." He replied coldly. 

                      🌸🌸🌸

Nam-ra went up to me as the others went to see if they could get the authorities . "Hey, Y/n. Do you like Su-hyeok? She asked out of nowhere. I looked at her surprise. "No, he's more of a brother to me. Why do you ask? She replied back. "Nothing."

Then the hose started to move on the glass hitting it slightly. Only Nam-ra , Gyeong-su and I noticed it. The others were busy. Then it stopped. Few more minutes then the hose suddenly hit the glass hard making a few glass pieces fly in one caught me and Dae-su. It kept hitting the glass again as we backed up from the window. I felt Su-hyeok hands around my waist as we went back. Cheong-san went up to the window.