chapter 2 - the funeral

The atmosphere was strange... Some people didn't even notice it, but lovino did. He stared down at the ground, clenching his fists. Why did he have to die like this? Lovino loved him more than anything... Even if he never showed it. Antonio was his boyfriend. Key word: was, no longer is. Antonio is dead and lovino is left standing silently at his funeral. Lovino looked up to see his coffin. He could feel an arge to cry and looked away to see his brother, Feliciano, crying. He seemed to be more upset than lovino. Lovino knew his brother showed much more emotion than him, but Feliciano acted as if his connection with the spainish man was far more than lovino had suspected... Lovino forced his attention elsewhere to avoid thinking too deep upon the subject. He saw two familiar men walking towards the motionless coffin. It was Francis, the pervert, and Prussia, the potato face albino German. Although he hated both countries, he didn't say a word... In fact, it was rare for him to talk. Ever sence the acsedent, Romano hadn't talked often. All he ever did was give a slight sigh and that is exactly what he did as he exited the funeral home. The second he got outside, lovino looked around to see if anyone was watching. Once he saw that he was alone he brought out a packet of cigarettes. He use to hate the idea of smoking, but after Antonio died, it seemed like his only option. Lovino took a deep breath and with the flick of a lighter, the end of the cigar was lit.