chapter 3 - the albino

The second the papery end of the cigar touch lovino's lips, the funeral home door opened. A tall albino man was revealed. His face was not visible but it was clear why he stepped outside: to get away. What was he getting away from? The funeral, the crowd, the pain, and most of all... Reality.
Lovino dropped his cigarette before Gilbert could see. However, Gilbert did eventually look over to him. Their eyes met and they both knew why the other was there.
Gilbert stepped toward lovino. His next step landed his foot right on lovino's still fresh cigar. Lovino's face was filled with fear as Gilbert stopped to look at what he had stepped on. Seeing that the cigarette was still lit, he looked up at lovino. Gilbert's exprestion was filled with worry for the Italian man. "Lovino..." Gilbert finally spoke, "is this yours?"
"N-no," lovino knew he was a horrible liar, but that didn't stop him.
"Your lying, it's still fresh."
"Th-then it must belong to Francis."
"I've been with him this whole time and he hasn't smoked once."
"I-it still not mine so just back off!"
"...no." Suddenly, Gilbert grabbed lovinos hand and dragged him to the parking lot.
"H-hey! Where do you think your taking me?" Lovino yelled out.
"To rehab."