Chapter 13

Hey jellybeans! I just want to thank you for the kind comments you have been leaving. You guys are the reason I want to keep writing cause it's you guys that give me inspiration and ignore my horrid spelling and grammer and don't mind my short chapters when I have writers block. So THANK YOU! Now lets get on with the story! I decided to give Rose a chapter and there may be some RoWen in here to ;)

Rose and Romeo where in the park practicing their magic.

"White Fury" Rose shouted. She send a wave of snow at Romeo. He jumped backwards to avoid it. Romeo made a yellow flame apear and threw it. Rose managed to doge it, but had to pinch her nose.

"Romeo that flame stinks!" she said in a nasally voice that came from pinching her nose "why'd you chose that one" Romeo then threw a purple flame that knocked Rose over.

"So I could do that" he had a smug look on his face. Rose put her face in her hands. She sounded like she was crying. Romeo instantly felt guilty. "Rose i'm sorry. Why are you crying" he ran over to her ad bent to the floor where she sat. Rose then smirked and sent him half way across the park with a blizard.

"So I could do that" Rose mimiced him laughing. Romeo loked angry

"Rose don't do that I thought I had hurt you" he said in a tough tone.. Rose rolled her eyes

"You should have known better Romeo, you've hit me with that spell lots of times and never have I started crying before, so why woul this time be any different" she pointed out "I'm suprised you fell for that" Romeo felt dumb. Rose started laughing. He laughed along with her. They contined to train for about 10 minutes before the collapsed in the shade of a tree. It was a really hot day in magnollia, so hot Rose was suprised her snow didn't melt as soon as she cast a spell.

"That was fun" Rose grinned

"Yeah" Romeo agreed, sweat poaring from his forehead. He had idioticly put on a jumper because of Rose's snow magic and now he was boiling. He pulled off his jumper. He had the same type of clothing as Natsu, which ment that he had a top that showed off this chest. Rose and Romeo heard a whistle from somewhere. They both tunred to look. It was a girl about Romeo's age. She had dark blue hair and green eyes. She smirked at Romeo and waved. Romeo turned bright red. She giggled and went to join a bunch of other girls that Rose could only assume where her friends. Rose had a bad feeling about this girl.

"I don't like her" Rose said out loud. Romeo wasn't listening. He was to bizzy staring at the girl with pink cheeks. The girls friends noticed, pointed it out to her, and they all giggled. Rose clapped in hads in front of Romeo's face "Earthland to Romeo, you there" Romeo came out of his trance.

"What did you say Rose?"

"I said, I don't like her"

"You haven't even met her, how can you be sure"

"I just have a bad feeling" Rose started at the group of girls. The girl Romeo was staring at was heading over to them. When she arrived, Romeo turned red and sat up straight, the girl giggled.

"Hey, I'm Amber, and you are" Romeo was frozen so Rose slapped the back of his head, bringing him back into reality"

"Romeo" he said finally

"Romeo? That's a cute name" she giggled

"I'm Rose" Rose said politly. Amber just turned, gave her a annoyed look.

"Pleasure" she said rudely

"Amber, come on!" one of her friends shouted. She turned back to Romeo and turned sweet again.