2

*Y/n Pov*

We were at Diagon Alley Getting all the things that i need we were done getting my books and robes. And theres only one thing that i really need a wand."Now dear you should go to Ollivanders and buy a wand "my father said.... I was on my way to Ollivanders. I entered the shop and i there was no one there "H-Hello" i said "Oh miss Snape i was wondering when are you gonna come to my shop"Mr. Ollivanders said "ohh wait i had the perfect wand for you"the man said. As he dissapeared behind the shelves... He came out with 3 boxes .."here you go Dear try it give it a swish and flick"the man said i gave it a swish and flick and the books came flying of the shelves almost hitting us"no no no definately not"the man said he gaved me the second wand and i gave it a swish and flick and guess what the vases exploded into pices i immedietly put the wand back in the counter"definately not...i hope this wand will do"ollivanders said he gave me the last wand it was a 12/3 inches birch wood with a unicorn core and vines around it and a Saphire stone i was prepared for what trouble thats going to happen i give it a swish and flick and there was a wonderful breeze and the saphire stone glowed"Wow others who had tried to use it vases would explode and other things"Ollivander said i paid for the wand and went out the shop. I met my dad outside the shop he was holding a pet carrier"Ahh dear i want to.give you a present"dad said he handed it to me and inside was a grey cat it was so adorable."thankyou so much dad" i said i huged him and we floo back home. "I am going to Fives House Bye"i said "Ok dear just get back early because your leaving tommorow"Dad said i forgot about that i was going hogwarts tommorow.
I went to Five's house

At Fives house

"Im gonna miss you N/n"five said "We all are"all of Five's siblings said "ill be back on summer"i said "Ohh bye i will be going home early beacause im leving tommorow"i said "bye"all of them.said i went home and prepared dinner and after dinner i went to sleep........

Hey lovelies im sorry if its too short dont forget to vote;-)