4

*Y/n Pov*

It was lunch time already i sat down at the slytherin table and get a croissant and started eating when this girl walked up to me with her stupid minions i think her name is Pansy Pug face Parkinson"How dare you talk to my Dracie poo"Pug face said i just ignored her. she doesnt want waiting she gets somebodys pumpkin juice and poured it all over me i immediately tackled her and punched her in her stupid pug face everyone had watched as. I was going to punch her again when someone pulled me off her "You stupid pug face"I said she just ran crying like a whimp..and i got detention with my father great.....

Time skip detention 

"Dad she was so annoying and she even have the audacity to pour pumpkin juice on me ughhhh....."I said annoyed "Just help me clean the room and stop complaining"Dad said while cleaning i was silently cursing Parkinson ughhh i hate her so much i want to punch her again..

Time skip dinner

I opened the Door to the great hall and all eyes are all at me i could hear murmurs like 'woah i dont want to be on her bad side' 'she's cool' I wasn't at the slytherin table because i dont want to see parkinson
I sat down at the griffindor table next to Hermione everyone was shocked cause i sat down at the griffindor table."hi mione"i said "Hello N/n"she said "bloody hell you did great"A red head said"It was nothing"i said with a small chuckle "Im Ron By the way Ron weasly"Ron said "Im Y/n Snape"i said "yeah i know"
He said and im"Harry. Harry potter"Harry said we chatted and ignored the glaring of Pug face Minions glare..

Ahhh another chapter done i know its short im lazy ok
;-). Please dont forget to vote lovelies<3