Chapter Two - Reunion Pt. 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       You woke up feeling fresh and lively the next day. Ready for another day at your new school.

       After taking a shower and getting dressed, you whipped up a quick sandwich for breakfast to eat on the go.

      It took you twenty minutes to arrive and once you did, you headed to the lockers to put away your stuff and get the necessary items for your first period.

      While double checking to make sure you had your stuff, you spotted Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke from the corner of your eyes. Zenitsu also noticed you.

      "Y/N-chaaaannn! It's nice to see you again!" You blushed at how loudly he called your name, but everyone seemed to be busy with their own things so they took very little notice of you.

       Tanjiro and Inosuke looked up from what they were doing upon hearing Zenitsu call your name and once they spotted you, Tanjiro smiled.

       "Hello Y/N, it's nice to see you again!" Inosuke didn't say anything, he simply gave you a small wave before averting his eyes to look at something else.

       You walked up to them,"It's nice to see you guys too," "Have you got all your things for class?" "Yeah, what time is it?" "It's 8:25, class should be starting in about five minutes, how about we walk to class together?" "That would be nice."

        So with that, the four of you headed towards the laboratory for your first class, Chemistry.

(These small spaces mean a slight timeskip, bigger time skips will be emphasized)

        Science was fairly easy, Mr. Himejima was an excellent Chemistry teacher. He explained the formulas well and gave clear instructions. You and the Kamaboko Trio had no issues understanding the lesson (most of the trio).

       Once the bell rang, signaling breaktime, you all packed up your stuff and exited the class.

       "That class is so complicated! This is  why I hate chemistry!" Inosuke complained,"Maybe if you weren't goofing off and actually paid attention you wouldn't have mixed the wrong chemicals," Zenitsu stated as-a-matter- of-factly. "Zenitsu is right Inosuke, it would do you better to actually pay attention in class," Tanjiro agreed, "Hmph! Forget it Gonpachiro! Chemistry is a waste of time anyway!" Inosuke scoffed.

        After you put your books away, Tanjiro said they had to go grab something from the cafeteria and told you to wait where you were. You nodded and did as he said.

       While you were (awkwardly) waiting for them, you heard someone call your name,"Y/N! Over here!" You looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from.

       Two girls were running towards you. One of them had black, purple- tipped hair in a ponytail held by a butterfly pin. She was wearing a yellow sweater and a white skirt. The other had pink hair with lime ends braided into three sections, two hanging over her shoulders. She had on a pink sweater with a white cardigan and a yellow skirt.

       You instantly recognized them. 

       "Shinobu, Mitsuri...!"

               Giving y'all a short chapter, I feel like I took to long to post it T_T.

              Don't be surprised when chapter Two takes like, a week to come out lol.