CROSS MY HEART

_____________________

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood."

I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I longed to inflict every imaginable pain upon her, watching her spirit crumble at my feet. She deserved it.

"I think differently, darling. I would relish having your blood on my hands. It would be my victory gift."

A low growl escaped my lips as her expression turned blank. Even though she didn't show it, I knew I was instilling fear in her. And I loved it. She needed to fear me.

"You accuse me of being the villain, yet you're the one acting contrary," her voice was low and daring.

"I'm the villain, specifically for you, Park Aiyana."

Accused by the world and cast away from all the joy in her life, Aiyana found herself standing at the edge of despair. Never could she have imagined being labeled a murderer of the person she once held so dear to her heart, the very core of her existence.

However, life had a cruel twist in store for her. A twist that forced her to beg, forced into a marriage she never sought, Though her spirit remained unyielding, could she bear the burden of not only facing a judgmental world but also finding solace in the arms of the one person who believed she had ripped away one of his most precious souls?

Jeon Jungkook, the heir to a colossal empire built by his tycoon grandfather'. jungkook a man accustomed to getting everything he desired, his relentless determination knew no bounds. For him, Park Aiyana became the catalyst for the tragedy that befell his cherished family member, the flames of vengeance engulfed his being. He made an oath that day, swearing to unleash a relentless torment upon her existence.

Thus, a tale of shattered hearts, twisted destinies, where both Aiyana and Jeon Jungkook are bound by a twisted dance of love and vengeance. Will they find a glimmer of redemption amidst the ruins, or will their fates be forever consumed by the haunting shadows of their paths.

_____________________

Author : VioletStoryteller

Status : Completed

Parts : 42

_____________________

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

God don't even get me started on how good this book is. I've read like thousands of books on Wattpad but this one , the way every scene is portrayed , I feel every emotion while reading like I'm experiencing this in real life. It's kind of like an enemies to lovers plot except he was already in love with her before their enmity began. Ok I won't give any more spoilers so those who haven't read it yet , you should definitely go for it. I promise you won't ever regret choosing to read this book.