You may now bite the bride

Knuckles and I have been staying with Shadow and rouge since the break in. Our wedding is in 3 days and I still don't have a dress. Maybe I should buy a white sundress because right now I just want to be with my soon to be husband. As we lay in bed I feel him caress the side of my body. "What's on your mind Ames?" He asked. "It has to be her..... Julie Sue....... I'm scared knux..... what if she..." He turns my body to face him and caress my cheek. "I won't let her hurt you Ames. I won't let anyone hurt you my darling wife" he smiles and kisses me. "I'm not your wife yet." "No but I like to start calling you that" he smiles making my heart sore. "I love you so much" I said "I love you so much too"  we kiss and snuggle up together to fall asleep in each other's arms.
"Amy wake up!" Rouge said shaking me. "Rooooouge bride to be wants to sleeeeeep" "come one bride to be the girls and I have a surprise for you" she said dragging me out of bed. "Wait where's knuckles" "shadow took him to get a new tux. Now come on!" Rouge said pulling me. When we get downstairs she's blindfolds me. I felt the soft cushions of the couch as she sat me down. "Ok now what I say three I want you to take off your blindfold. 1.....2......3!" She said I take it off and cover my mouth at the sight of the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen. "Girls..... it's beautiful I can't believe you found this..." I said hugging it. "We didn't find it we all made it." Blaze said. "What?" "We made it" peach repeated after Blaze. "YOU ALL MADE THIS?!" They nod and I hug them all. "I love you all" I smiled. "We love you too!" They said. "Now go try it on!" Daisy said. I nodded and headed straight to our guest room. The dress fit me perfectly and I walk down the steps and into the living room. "OMG AMY YOU LOOK STUNNING!"

"I LOVE IT!" I said in tears extremely happy and twirls in my new dress and veil

"I LOVE IT!" I said in tears extremely happy and twirls in my new dress and veil. "Most beautiful bride in the world" we hear a male voice say. We turn to see Knuckles and Shadow standing in the doorway. I blush smiling. "SHADOW! YOU IDIOT HES NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE H-" "Rouge it's ok with everything going on I actually don't mind at least he gets to see how lucky he is." I smile. He chuckles then walks over to me. "I was lucky the day I met you" he said and kisses me. "Awwwwwww" the girls said. "I can't wait to marry you tomorrow" "me too" we smile.

The day of the wedding

Today not only do I become a happy wife to a amazing man but his eternal mate... literally. I'm a bit scared of the transformation but it will be worth it.
I smiled and dance around my bridal suite in my robe humming the bridal march song. I hear the door knock and check the time. "Oh the girls are early." I smile and head to the door. "Hey gir-" a huge puff of smoke hits me in the face. I start coughing and back up. "My my what a pretty little bride to bad you won't be the one marrying my future son in law" a male voice said. "What do you mean" I said feeling very dizzy. I caught a glimpse of myself but it couldn't be. "He will have his precious Amy until the i dos are done." "Julie.....Sue......" I collapsed on the floor and everything fades to black.

"It's time" knuckles smiles. He watches as the girls walk down. Then the guest rise once the brides music starts playing. He saw her as she started walking down the isle but he knew this wasn't Amy.

*flashback*
"This belonged to my mother Amy it would mean a lot to me if you wore it." Knuckles said with tear falling from his eyes as he hands me a beautiful ruby broach that I put in the middle of my dress.
*flashback ends

Knuckles doesn't see the broach and looks into the eyes of his "bride" they weren't green but blue. "STOP THE WEDDING" he shouts making everyone gasp. He walks up to the imposter. "Nice try Sue now WHERES AMY!" He demanded and she shifts to her regular form making the room go silent. "Marry me and I'll tell you where the little whore is." "Or you tell me and I won't turn you to dust right here and now" he growled. "Now knuckles you will wed my daughter or" he snaps and his bride appears in a sleep like state. "I will personally drain every ounce of blood from her and I already had a taste her blood is sweet" apcot grinned. Knuckles looks at the small amount of blood on me. "Fine..... you win......" he said in defeat. "I knew you see things our way my boy." Apcot grinned releasing Amy in to arms of some of the guest. "Now let's get married Knuckie~" Julie Sue smiled grabbing his arm. Knuckles let's out a tear heartbroken he won't be with Amy. Before they reach the alter the room gasps. "OH HELL NO YOU ARE NOT MARRYING MY MAN YOU BLOODSUCKING SKANK!!!!" I yelled they turn around and I summon my hammer. "Did she just make a giant hammer appear?!" Knuckles asked. "Yep!" Our friends say. "YOU LITTLE BRAT YOU SHALL-" i whack the old vampire across the room and through the wall. Luckily knuckles and the priest ducked before he did. "Now for you Sue!" I said my eyes filled with fire. I grabbed her hair and drag her outside. "Let me go you pink bitch!" I toss her to the ground. "Let you go? Why so you would try to ruin Knuckles happiness?! You are so selfish!" I yelled and swing my hammer tossing her to the other side. "AND STAY AWAY!!!!" I yelled. "God you're beautiful when you're angry" I turn to see knuckles smiling. "Let's get married babe" "in your robe?" I pull him close. "Honestly your gonna removes my dress anyways so let's go" I said dragging him back in the church.
We exchange our vows and share our first kiss as husband and wife. We head back to our honeymoon suite before the reception to complete one more thing. As we make love I see his fangs grow larger. "I'm ready....turn me...." I said and close my eyes exposing my neck. I soon felt a slight pain in my neck and my body starting to become weak. He holds my body close as it get colder.

"I'll see you soon my love" he said as I take my final breath.