Chapter 2: The Jedi

"...and the Senate wishes for us to send a Jedi as some sort of diplomat?"

The Jedi High Council was once again in a meeting. With the threat of the Confederacy of Independent Systems (Separatists) and the Clone Wars, trivial matters such as this were very welcome, as they helped to distract one from the shroud of the dark side clouding the galaxy.

"Yes." answered Master Windu, while looking at the others "It seems that according to the Republic Scout team, the planet is populated by humanoids, with industrial-based technology more primitive than Tatooine's. They believe that a Jedi will prove to be much more efficient in a...diplomatic situation ."

"Then who should we send?" asked Master Mundi.

No one spoke for a while, each wondering who should be the one to go to the new-found Helioset system.

"Perhaps we should send the Phantasm, Harrison Peverell." proposed Master Depa Billaba.

"Harrison Peverell? But he was gained the title of Jedi Shadow recently." said Windu

"Send the Prodigal Knight, we will" said Master Yoda

"And which master shall accompany him?" asked Master Shaak Ti.

"Alone, he shall go. Gain victory, he will" answered Yoda

The other masters could not help but wonder if the GrandMaster was right in his beliefs considering Harrison Peverell

Harrison Peverell was not having a good day, no scratch that he was not having a good week. Ever since that bastard Anakin Skywalker was brought to the temple, his arrogance had done nothing but increase rapidly, had it not been the Rogue Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Ginn's dying wish that Skywalker be trained, he would have been exiled within ten minutes of setting foot in of the temple. Skywalker has already made it his mission to ruin every single being's life, especially me, as he sees me as a threat to his rightful place as the most powerful being of history, and now Master Windu has sent me to the recently discovered Helioset Star System, which unknown to the Jedi, I recognise as my birth place. I remember the night that my birth family gave me up due to thinking I was something called a "squib" and despite my negative feelings towards this mission I due see an opportunity, after all, ten thousand years ago, Terra had been a forgotten colony of the Rakatan Infinite Empire, and there was high chance of finding lost Rakatan technology upon this once forgotten world.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Terra

Once again, the Great Hall was filled with students, waiting for the Sorting ceremony to start. Sitting on the Gryffindor table, was the "Golden Trio": Daniel Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. While waiting for the sorting to begin, Daniel examined the staff table. There seemed to be more and more empty seats every year. However, his attention along with the rest of the inhabitants of Hogwarts was quickly diverted to the ceiling, Suddenly without any warning, the enchanted ceiling was filled with clouds as black as night shooting bolts of green lightning that seemed to destroy life itself, with it becoming more and more powerful with every passing moment.

The entire populace was thrown into a panic. With the teachers trying in vain to undo whatever was causing this anomaly, after a few minutes the storm ended, leaving the Great Hall without any evidence that it ever happened. the populace was terrified, as something like this had never happened ever. Yet out of all of them, the Charms professor, Filius Flitwick was the only one that knew what had transpired here today... something had caused destiny to change it's predetermined path. And he has not sure he wanted to know what that something was.

The City of London, Terra

Once again, Harrison Peverell was not happy but he has found out how to cause as much chaos as possible without it being traced back to him. So that is what has drawn me to the hidden pub of the Leaky Cauldron

"Excuse-me Mr...?"

"My name is Tom, What can I help you with?"

"Could you tell me how to enter...Diagon Alley?, I haven't been here since I was an infant

"Certainly right this way."

Harrison followed Tom to the back of the pob, where he used a wand to open an archway to a hidden shopping ally, where a great many reside within

"Welcome to Diagon Alley."