Chapter 4: The Manor

Sitting within the Jedi Council Chambers, bathing in the darkness of the night, Jedi Masters Yoda and Shaak Ti were meditating upon the force they feel a powerful disturbance in the force, so powerful that they were knock down to the floor

"What was that, Master Yoda?"

"Know I do not, but born out of the dark side it was"

"I thought the Sith didn't want us to know about their movements"

"If created by the Sith the disturbance was, know we do not"

"Although I have noticed that the disturbance weakened the shroud clouding the dark side"

"Agree I do, Informed the Council must be..."

Upon the world of Dromund Kaas, the Council of Thirteen, The Thirteen Overlords of the Sith Eternal Empire were meeting to plan their next move

"...As Darth Malgus has already mentioned, with the Republic distracted by the Clone War, now is the perfect time to strike"

"I Agree with Darth Marr, if we sabotage key military targets across the Separatist, and Republic Fleets, it could theoretically cause catastrophic results"

"And what of the Banites?" The Sith Eternal Empire despised the abomination that Darth Bane had created. His "Order of the Banite Sith " was an insult to the Sith Eternal Empire, the one that had somehow survived the Sith Holocaust. And even worse the Banites were born out of the remnants of the "Brotherhood of Darkness" which in turn was forged by the renegade Sith Lord Khan, nearly nine hundred years age, which made us despise them even more.

"The Emperor already has plans to deal with them, be patient and you will find victory"

The Overlords would not dare disrupt the Emperor's plans. The last one that did died less than four minutes later

Terra, Helioset System

It had been three days since I have taken residence at Peverell Manor and I am already thriving here. I have placed the Holocrons of Darth Nihilus, Darth Andeddu, and even the one of my adopted father, Emperor Valkorion with in the dungeons to reside until I can return them to Korriban

"The Darkness has Never been stronger"

Albus Dumbledore was sitting in his office, thinking about the oncoming Tri-Wizard Tournament, when suddenly James Potter entered his office with a letter on his hand.

"Albus, someone has claimed the Peverell lordship!" he exclaimed loudly.

"Calm down James, and then explain."

After taking a deep breath, James began to explain.

"I was my house when an owl delivered me a letter from Gringotts. Apparently, someone has performed an inheritance test to claim the Peverell Lordship, and since House of Potter had descended from the Peverells, they thought that I needed to be informed."

"And for some reason, the letter arrived three weeks late."

"Only a member of your family or Voldemort himself could claim the Peverell lordship"

"There are no other living descendants of the Peverell family; Daniel and Rose haven't ar'n't of age yet and the Potter family have been disowned from the Peverell bloodline since Henry Abraham Potter himself, nearly four generations ago,so, there is no one left"

Like James, Albus was confused. Only a Potter or Voldemort could become the Lord of the House of Peverell, and if it wasn't Voldemort, James or his children, then who could have? It was then that Albus remembered something.

"James, what about Daniel's older brother, Harrison?"

"Harry? But he is a squib Albus! He couldn't have become the Lord Peverell even if he tried."

Albus could not help but to feel that young Harrison did know of the existence of the Wizarding World... and he didn't know how right he was.