1-Yet Again

Taehyung's POV:-
I stared at the text that I had recieved. I looked at the window and saw the rain drops rolling on the window. When I glanced back at the screen, I could feel warm tears rolling down my cheeks.

Dae Hoonie
Taehyung you know what?
I'm fucking done with your
depressed ass. You don't understand
how to deal with yourself.
Get your act together!
Not everything is gonna go
your way. You dumb fucker.
I'm leaving. Don't even try to text back.
Bye!

Yet again I lost my chance at having a good friend. Just because of my depression, my trauma, my trust issues, I lose all the people around me. Just like that... I never realized that this problem of mine was a problem for others. Therapists never really took me seriously. I don't know what to do... I'm such a mess.

I take my feet off the bed and walk to the kitchen. I don't really feel like cooking so I put a ramen pot on the stove. When the ramen was ready I ate in painful silence, looking out the window at the hushed rain.
I know that there's nothing left for me... Everything is fading into clouds.

After eating, I began to feel the urge to do something I always end up doing after someone leaves me or something bad happens. That is, everyday. As I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, I slid the blade across my wrist and felt the red liquid trickling down the sink. Blood and tears pooled in the water running down the tap.

*Sigh* it won't end unless I end it.

~

Jungkook's PoV:-
It was yet another busy day today as I sat in the cabin. It was raining today. I glanced at my laptop screen. We needed a model for the upcoming photoshoot. Namjoon hyung wanted to have a spring shoot this month. This unannounced rain is gonna fuck it up.

We need a good model for this one. Not a pale skinned person but someone with honey tan skin. It's rare to find such people in this city. Yoongi hyung joked that Namjoon hyung could do it. Haha. It'd be funny seeing Hyung in Floral attire!

Gosh it's gonna be difficult to find a model this time.

I feel hungry all of a sudden as this gloomy afternoon begins to take my stress to a serious level. Namjoon hyung said that he got us some strawberries today. Let's see if we can have them. I dial his number and stare out the window.

"Hey hyung."
"Hey Kook. All good?" He said.
"Yeah totally hyung. I was actually wondering if we can have those strawberries that you got."
"Oh sure Kook. I'll be there with Yoongi Hyung right away."
"Okay thanks! Bye"

As I kept my phone on the table, I felt a familiar feeling rise up my chest. Feeling of loneliness. I was not the kind to date much. My past relationships all went well just for the sake of my money. They just wanted a fling and someone to pay for their luxuries. But it does get lonely sometimes. Yet again...
I would love to fall in love all over again... Some day maybe.

_________________________________________
How's it so far guys? Let me know!