Hello Darkness My Old Friend

(Ash well be 15 in this, even in the start of season 1)

(The story well also mostly follow the time line but there are a few things I will switch around.)

REST IN PEACE 🙏🖤

REST IN PEACE 🙏🖤

   I huffed and puffed, rounding the corner as fast as I could. I grunted out as I bumped into someone, but honestly was far too distracted to pay attention to them as they stood there yelling at me. I scanned the area after turning the corner, seeing a store just a bit a head of me. It looked kind of small, but anything as salvation would do at this point. I ran towards the building, going under the roof of the place and ducked into the store. From quick glanced it looked like the register was, like, in the middle of the store. Snacks covering almost all sides. The coolers on my left and along the back wall, and then the register was right in front when you walked in. There was a tall guy sitting back on a chair, looking down at something before his head shot up to me as I entered. Probably wondering why some girl suddenly was running in like she about to rob the place. I continued running to the back of the store, dropping to the floor and pushed myself against the opposite end of the register isle.

 I continued running to the back of the store, dropping to the floor and pushed myself against the opposite end of the register isle

"Please just don't tell them I'm here. I promise I'll leave afterwards and never come back." I rushed out quickly to the guy, it clear that I was out of breath. I heard yelling come from outside and pushed myself over a bit further so I was pushed further up against the side. The guy made a sound like he was going to say something, but stopped as the yelling got closer, until eventually it sounded like it was right at the door. I heard their footsteps enter the building, at this point knowing full well they had finally caught up to me and was scoping the place to see if I was hiding here.

"Yo can I help y'all with some'em?" I closed my eyes, resisting the urge to bash my head against the wall of snacks and candies behind me.

"Nah, all good. Just lookin'." At this point it sounded like they were on the same side as the guy, so near the coolers closest by the front entrance. I breathed in deeply and exhaled, soundlessly, while propping up on my feet under me better. Crouching and peeking around the other side of the isle. Luckily there wasn't anyone on that side, bad news it sounded like they were walking closer on the other side of me. I crouched-stepped around the side, still pressed up against the isle, stopping on the other side. I looked forward, feeling eyes on me, thinking it was one of them that had found me. My eyes locked with someone in the cooler in front of me, sitting in a chair. Again, as the other guy, wondering what the hell is going on. He looked angry, like he was glaring at me. I felt my eyes widen a bit, head suddenly snapping to the right of me as someone stepped harshly to the side of me.