stream things

[ STREAM THINGS ]

  : compilations on wilbur and reader being in love caught on stream/vlog 
kind of linked with "surprise?" but not really linked— i think.
. . . . . 

Guitar in his lap, hugging it close to his chest, singing was forgotten as stream diverts which turned into a simple chat. 

He was talking about his chat as he hears a knock at his door, a smile was immediately brought to his face as his chat started to roll fast, saying partner or your name.

"Wilbur, I heard you stop playing, what happe— oh!" You walked in until you saw Wilbur by his desk, with his stream set up so immediately go back by the door.

"Sorry about me just going in, I didn't realize you were working." You whispered low enough for only Wilbur to hear and not the stream. Luckily for them, they see Wilbur  love-sick, looking like he was about to melt. They were not gonna let this moment down, just like the other momentos. 

ਏਓ . . . 

He laces his fingers at your hair, whispering sweet thing by your ear s you had Philza's stream open at his phone.

"My beautiful, sweet partner." He whispers as he kisses your ear, "My beautiful, so beautiful [ y/n ]." He kisses your cheek, "My amazing talented darling." He kisses your neck, "Oh how lucky I am to have you.." He kisses your shoulder.

"I love you so much.."

"I love you too Wilbur.. so, so much."

ਏਓ . . .

"Darlinggg, darlinggg.." Wilbur kept saying, poking you by your side as you were typing a report for your work. (you can think of what your work is, i reference mine with fashion).

"Wilbur, stop please! I'm not gonna get this done!" You rolled your eyes as he gave out a pout but him knowing you, you don't mean that in a bad way.

After a few minutes, he stopped bothering you. After a few minutes, you stopped typing, finally finishing, you look up from your laptop as you see Wilbur already looking at you, blowing kisses like a shotgun, one flying kiss after another. 

You smile as you put you hand up in the air, imitating that you were catching the kisses.

ਏਓ . . .

You and Wilbur were in a vlog with Tommy, going to (somewhere idk). You took a stop by the fast food restaurant as Tommy immediately running inside. You laugh as You got out of the passenger seat.

"Here you go my pretty darling." Wilbur threw the keys to you, almost not catching it.

"Wil! Careful!" You both laugh as you walked to him and intertwined your fingers, talking about what are you going to eat.

Meanwhile, Tommy filmed both of you, zooming in to your face then Wilbur's. Seeing as you walk up to him, he zooms out and capture both of you holding hands. 

"Look at that. There you see the rare, most perfect couple in the world." He points the camera back to his face, "When they get married, I better get credit when this was in the video for their reception."