"so long nerds" - Technoblade 2022

Everyone knows already.

The day that most of us has most likely didn't expect.

By 30th of June, 2022, Technoblade has passed away.

I didn't really think of writing here but here I am, this letter will be in all of my stories that are currently up.

I am very sorry if this may seem bad. I truly am just in shock and disbelief. and bad at writing these types of things.

I actually haven't slept yet and was going to go and read in Tumblr until I saw someone say that he has passed. I didn't believe it as I was in denial until I went to Twitter, Twitch and YouTube.

It is truly just sad to know that this man who has been fighting for some time now has sadly lost the battle with fucking cancer.

I wasn't in the fandom in 2020 actually, I knew the dsmp fanbase by I think the Early Months of 2021 and Technoblade and Philza were two of my favorites. When we all found out that he had cancer, I honestly just started sobbing. And I found him funny, witty and just the best person we didn't even ask for.

He is honestly just best. I truly felt close to him, even though we've never met or even know me personally but he is just amazing and to just think that... he won't be in future videos anymore is heartbreaking.

I can't believe that he made merch about him passing away. He, for somehow, still makes us laugh. He truly is one funny guy. What makes it sad it's because that he made people make that merch, with full knowing that he cannot make it.

I will sadly not include him in the next future stories because it is just so hard to think of writing about him, knowing that it just won't be the same again.

I told my parents on what happened and I made them listen and read them the letter of Technoblade's mother and my dad commented.

"While I was listening to you reading this message, I could feel you holding back your tears. I can just feel your sorrow."

My mom even said that when they leave and go to work that I'm gonna cry.

She was always right.

Bruh I can't even cry anymore on how much I cried since then.

He may have died but he will never die in our hearts.

Please keep on giving him and his family privacy, may we promise his wishes.

I am not uploading this for clout/attention, I just wanna share my thoughts with people who knows the pain that we are going through right now.

May technoblade rest in peace 🕊️
you have change so many lives including mine.
I miss you already ❤️
And we all love you too. ❤️