Chapter 1

If you find any MAJOR mistakes comment me and tell me where. Also comment if you like it or want more parts. I would appreciate some major fans of my books!! But enjoy anyways! :-)

Chapter 1

With my eighteen birthday fast approaching I was getting anxious. My wolf was getting restless. I knew why though; I needed to find a mate. Although with my parents pushing me to go out and see people and go parties so I could find my mate, I just could never find him or her. My parents didn't bug me to much with it. Even if I was supposed to be the next alpha.

I groaned and got up out of my nice comfy bed. I hated school! It never did go well for me. Especially since I came out of the closest as being bisexual. Even though I have only dated two people. Everyone made fun of me since I dated a girl then a guy. But I have started to just ignore them and all the kids ignored me in return.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on and took my boxers off that I slept in. I jumped into the shower and was scalded right away for my stupidity for not slowly going into the heat. As I finished washing the soap from my body a loud knock came to the door.

"Yes!?" I yelled out to the person.

"Hurry up! Your going to be late to school!" My mom yelled in. I sighed and turned the shower off. Another day without breakfast.

"Alright I'm just drying off I still have to get my clothes," I said back to my mom.

"Alright but be quick," with that she left and I came out with a towel around my waist. I went to my room and got some clothes out. All my friends knew I was more gay then bi, but I kept that to myself. After two years now of being single I could careless about finding someone, but my wolf wanted to find his mate. I could understand and as he was getting more desperate I was getting sadder everyday. Some days were better then others though. Today wasn't one of those days.

I finally got my clothes on and was going down the stairs when my mom appeared again, a stern look on her face.

"I'm going! I'm going! But first..." I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed and apple and ran from the house before my mom tried getting me out forcefully. I loved her dearly but she did have those moments where I didn't quite like her. Especially when she got angry. I could feel my wolf laugh inside me at my own thoughts. Luckily I could drive now soooo I got to my car. Nothing nice of course! My dad couldn't let me get a nice car, but I could careless.

It did look a lot better then when I first saw it. I didn't even know the car type, but it worked. All I did know about it was a pickup. It originally was rusted and PINK!! Who would want a pink pickup. My dad thought it was funny but I didn't so as soon as I could, I painted it black. I've spent enough money on the piece of crap too! With all the repairs and getting a new body job that wasn't all rusted costed me a few grand! My wolf found driving annoying. He'd always pace and make me anxious which more then once almost made me crash.

When I got in the car and drove to school I was happy to not be stuck in traffic the whole time. When I finally got to school my best friend was waiting there. I found it funny how he was also my dad's beta's son, so eventually my beta. Out of all the teenagers he showed me the least respect when it came to ordering him around, but he would be at my side in a moments notice if I was in trouble.

As soon as I parked my pickup and stepped out he walked over. "Hey fag," I turned on him and growled. He always called me that, and I've told him many times not too. "You should really get a new car. Your pickup is a little to squeezed for us and some girls." I just rolled my eyes and walked past him. "Oh did I hit a nerve?"

"You know one of these days I'm going to knock you flat on your ass after you call me a fag," he only laughed and patted my back. "But you are right about getting a new car for myself."