Deep dive into tanakh : part 1

Excellent, so this is a yes for the deep dive. Congratulations. Welcome to the tanakh feast, where we will only use tanakh to find truth. We will only ask what authors of tanakh ask. We will only use the tanakh's simple basic words, and its meaning, its context, and its usage, within the inspired stream of tanakh. Since you consider the tanakh to be inspired by God, let us test it, using only the Masoretic Text which you affirm, and leaving out all variations. We will start using the top down approach.

So first question is from Moses.
Who is God? What is His name?
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
Exodus 3:6 KJV

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Exodus 3:14‭-‬15 KJV

Second question.
Must we worship only God? YES.
Can we worship man, kings, angels, other gods, our own creation, creation of God? NO.

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:2‭-‬6 KJV

3rd question.
Does God have a Son? YES.
Is this Son God & not creation? YES. Must we worship Son of God when He is God and not creation? YES

The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, even the prophecy: The man spake unto Ithiel, even unto Ithiel and Ucal, Surely I am more brutish than any man, And have not the understanding of a man. I neither learned wisdom, Nor have the knowledge of the holy. Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, If thou canst tell?
Proverbs 30:1‭-‬4 KJV

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, And the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: Be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, When his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 2:7‭-‬12 KJV

4th question.
Is this Son of God Eternal? YES
Son of God does not having beginning nor ending? YES.
Is Son of God the Messiah? YES.
Is Son of God priest forever? YES.
Is Son of God the King? YES.

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: Rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, In the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: Thou hast the dew of thy youth. The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psalm 110:1‭-‬4 KJV

And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: and blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
Genesis 14:18‭-‬20 KJV

But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
Micah 5:2 KJV

Why do the heathen rage, And the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, And cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, And vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psalm 2:1‭-‬6 KJV

5th question.
Does worshipping the Son of God contradict the worshipping God only command? NO.
Does existence of Son of God contradict the existence of God? NO.
Does Son of God contradict God as being the LORD our God is One LORD? NO.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: and thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:4‭-‬5 KJV

As we have seen in all the questions and answers from tanakh MT only so far, God revealed His Son as being everlasting God and not creation, and commands all to worship His Son, under pain of death. His Son is also Messiah, Priest, King.

6th question.
How is Son of God going to fulfill His role as Messiah, King, Priest? Will He part the heavens at once, show Himself to whole world, fulfill all such roles simultaneously? NO.
Will Son of God make Himself to be a man to fulfill such roles? YES.
Does Son of God making Himself a man contradict God is not a man, that he should lie? NO.
Is method of Son of God to make Himself to be man by birth? YES.
Is this contradicting no one can see God? NO.

God is not a man, that he should lie; Neither the son of man, that he should repent: Hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Numbers 23:19 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Isaiah 9:6‭-‬7 KJV

And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Exodus 33:18‭-‬20 KJV

As you can also see from the tanakh this time, God allowed Moses to see Him and live. Israel as nation saw God too and lived. Son of God took the form of man many times in tanakh and showed Himself physically to Abraham, Nebuchadnezzar, and to Daniel and the prophets in visions. So, YES God can be seen, and Son of God can take the form of a man even though He is not a man.

All this is from the tanakh alone.
End of part 1. Deep dive into tanakh. Shalom