Chapter 7 The Split Soul

A/N: Hello. *Takes a sip of his Coffee* So let's unpack a few things here.

Chibi A/N: Oh god... *Groans* Here we go.

A/N: Oh no don't worry. It isn't anything bad. Just had a very long time to reflect on what I'm gonna do in this story.

Chibi A/N: And just like that You made more progress than the Writers of the Actual show.

A/N: Yes yes. We all know people like to dunk on them. But no this is going to be much different. I Am a fucking idiot.

Chibi A/N: And?

A/N: And I'm not "Fixing" the Writing. I'm just gonna do my own shit and have fun doing it. Because RWBY at this point is more of a Concept of a Story than an Actual story at this point. There is a lot wrong with the writing and other Fans clearly voiced their opinions. Obviously, people still like it and I don't same them for doing so. I like the show for what it Could have been... Not what it is now, but we can't change what happened. What is written is written forever in time until everything has turned into dust and forgotten. So... Fuck "Fixing" RWBY, I'm going to have Fun making a FANFICTION of RWBY.

Chibi A/N: Ok, That's fair... Now about Ruby herself.

A/N: *Sigh* Yep figured. Ruby is going to be as much of a Protagonist as the Reader is. Yes, they will get together at some point, no there will be no Grooming, Pinning, or Underage Sex. What I've planned is they're gonna be friends for the first bit and when they both part ways for whatever I'm gonna plan for them, Years, and I mean a Long while will have passed between them. Both will grow and change until who they were when they were friends back in college are totally different from the people they have become. Such is my plan for almost everyone I hope. As for the Ruby being 16 rather than 15, it's just one of Wattpad's rules. It's kinda weird.

Chibi A/N: This is going to be a Massive Book isn't it?

A/N: Yes Chibi A/N. Yes, it will be. It's what I want it to be. Not what other people think it Should be.

Chibi A/N: Well... I'll be along for this crazy ride.

A/N: Thank you Chibi A/N... I'd Say it's about time to start the story.

Ozpin looked out into the sea of trees in the forest below him as Glynda monitors the student's progress.

Ozpin: Are you just going to sculk in the tree line all day?

He said referring to that supposed Huntsmen within the woods and Glynda looked kinda concerned as she really couldn't feel anything in the woods behind them... Which was strange because she could have sworn that a group of Birds nested here.

Glynda: Do you know them Ozpin?

She asked hoping it was something that it was one of his friends and not his enemies. Mainly because his Enemies aren't people she would like to meet exactly... But his answer... Was kinda complicated.

Ozpin: Oh he generally hates my guts, but he isn't going to try and rip them out with his bare hands. Mainly because he's trying to save the world like I am... But doing it on His terms.

That... Did not comport her in the slightest. Just as she was about to ask to be more specific, the supposed Huntsmen comes out wearing a tattered Green cloth that covered his upper body and hid his face. Weapons, on the other hand, were not hidden, but they were sheathed, one seemed to be a fairly normal knife... Although it was a larger blade than most she has seen fair Larger, as for his Main weapon it seems to be a Gunblade of sorts(If you played FF14 or FF8 you know what this is). As for his Lower body, he was wearing some fairly normal pants and combat boots with a not-so-normal Belt that had what appeared to be Dust Cartages, however, she couldn't tell what they could do as she had never seen Cartages like his before.