how the love story began

"Mr.Kim today you have a date with Ms.Chou" jisoo said walking behind him.

"Secretary Kim can i not go on a date with her?" Taehyung said facing her with puppy eyes.

"Unfortunately Chairman Kim told me to click yours and Ms.Chou's picture and send it to him" jisoo said.

"Ahhh shi-" taehyung was about to curse but was soon stopped.

"We are in a workplace Mr.Kim,please refrain from cursing" jisoo stated.

"Mr.Kim Ms.Chou is a good human being qnd on top of that she is very pretty, you should atleast go and try to get into a relationship" jisoo stated seriously.

"Secretary Kim!! Why are so cold to me??" Taehyung said whinning.

"Mr.Kim, i am sorry but i am not cold to you this is how i speak with everyone" jisoo said.

"Aniiii you don't i saw you talking with that boy yesterday you talked to him very casually not like this" taehyung complained.

"Mr.Kim he is my brother and i am close with him" jisoo stated.

"Aren't we close???? We have been working together for 2 years now and this is the first time you mentioned your brother" taehyung said.

"Mr.Kim we are not friends you're my boss and i am your employee" jisoo said with hurted taehyung.

"But thats not fair!! You know everything about me but i don't even know anything about you" taehyung said.

"Because i am your secretary and your my boss" jisoo said.

"Ok then lets do one thing, go on a date with me" taehyung said which shocked her.

"Sorry Mr.Kim but its against my contract as your secretary" jisoo said bowing.

"Secretary Kim do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Ani"

"Husband?"

"Aniii"

"...do you like gir-" before he could continue jisoo replied.

"Aniiiii i just don't have time for these things" jisoo stated.

"Hmmm so you are gonna be single forever then?" He asked.

"Ani i want to get married one day"she replied.

"Then lets date Jisoo-ssi " he said smiling.

"H-huh?" Jisoo asked as she was kinda shocked that he took his name.

"Lets go on a date today" he said happily.

"But..you uh you have a date with Ms.Chou" jisoo said.

"Anii i am not interested in her" taehyung said.

"Ah ok i will tell Chairman Kim about it" jisoo said as she took her phone out.

"Jisoo ssi are you ignoring me right now?" He said snatching her phone.

"Ani" she said trying to take her phone but couldn't because...height.

"Then tell me would you go on a date with me?" Taehyung asked.

"But you once said you don't like dating" jisoo said.

"Well i want to date you tho" taehyung said.

"Mr.Kim its not easy like that, you have to have feeling for eachother first" she said.

"Hmmm i have feeling for you Jisoo-ssi...and i will make sure you will too" he said winking.

That was how they first got together. After 3 months of wooing her, jisoo agreed and they dated for 5 years.

"Jisoo ah you are my world, you are the whole reason i want to live, you make me wanna be a better man. So Kim Jisoo? Do you wanna marry me?" He asked nervously.

Jisoo with tears in her eyes said,"yes"

And then she was pulled into a long deep kiss by taehyung.

And now, they are married for 3 years.

"JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAA" taehyung called from his room.

"Yes?" Jisoo answered as she went to their room to see him.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I can't fix my tie" taehyung said pouting.

Jisoo just chuckled at his cuteness.

"Let me help you" jisoo said as she went closer to him.

"Ah done" she said looking at him as she saw him looking at her with heart eyes.

"You are so pretty..." he randomly said which earned him a peck on his lips.

"You're handsome" jisoo said smiling.

She was about to leave but was pulled into a kiss by taehyung.

After some solid seconds of kissing taehyung pulled out.

"Happy anniversary Mrs.Kim" he wished.

Jisoo smiled.

"Happy anniversary taehyung-ah" she said smiling.

She made sure not to call him Mr.Kim at  their home now.

"May i announce our relationship now?"he said asking for permission.

"We hid it for 8 years..i think we are strong enough to reveal it to the world now" jisoo replied pecking his cheeks.

"Lets celebrate our day today..sooya lets go to OUR favourite place" he said which was their penthouse at daegu..with no one just them.