Chapter 1

Aiden's POV

"Just concentrate on your breathing" Roland said from the front of the class.

The length of mirrors running down the wall showed faces of calm serenity, all calmly doing the Standing Bow pose. Hands pointed forward like nocked arrows, legs and feet arched back at high tension angles. Balanced between power and grace, my classmates were killing it.

Then I saw my own face. Sweat cascading down my chin. A grimace of strained pain on my face.

I teered forward, barely catching myself before tottering into my neighbor. My legs wobbled and my knees couldn't decide if they wanted to lock into position or bend.

My hands were too sweaty to grip my ankle properly, so it kept slipping. If this class had an ugly duckling, it was me. It didn't help that I also had a pair of balls to account for.

"It's all in your breathing. Everything starts with the breathing" Roland said, doing a quick demonstration at the front of the class. He took in a deep breath and reached to the ceiling with one hand.

"Then, reach forward and kick back. Equal force." He smoothly bent forward, his rear foot rising up and over his head.

His golden eyes glimmered as the room filled with orange light. They didn't call this the sunrise class for nothing.

I couldn't be sure, but it looked like he was focused on me. But I couldn't shake it. He was still looking at me. Not staring, not gawking but he was watching me. Like he was willing me to succeed. Like he wanted me to succeed.

It wasn't just his eyes that intrigued me. He was stunning. A warm olive complexion, hazel eyes and a long mane of untamed black hair. Six and a half feet of lithe shredded power. He had full, high cheekbones and lips that easily curled into a smile.

Author's note
Hi there 😄👋 author here

I decided to create a new gay romance story and here it is. Enjoy🥰🥰

What are your thoughts, comments, reactions for this chapter?

Let me know in the comments below 👇

The next chapter will be posted soon
Please follow me and vote for this story thank you

♡︎𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆23♡︎