Chapter 5

Aiden's POV

I stomped my way up the front steps to my apartment building.

Opening the door, I saw an envelope on the floor, slid in through the door jam.

It was a light blue color and across the front was written my name. I looked around a moment, then bent down and picked it up.

Dear Aiden,

I haven't seen you around the studio. I hope you're doing well. I thought about the concerns you expressed when we last talked. I'd like to invite you to a private session next week. My address is enclosed. I think we can get you past your shortcomings.
          -Roland

I stood in my kitchen leaning against my counter, reading the note over and over. One word just stuck out at me, again and again

Shortcomings.

I felt like I was under attack. I'd confided in him my challenges and he had the audacity to refer to them as shortcomings?

I crumpled the note, my eyes tearing up. I threw it into the garbage. I felt like a fool for letting myself think there was something there.

Then I realized, he wanted to behave like this. This was what he did. He and that skinny bitch Heidi were probably laughing at me this very minute.

I was sick of being the victim. I was sick of letting everything happen to me.

It was time Aiden did something.

I was going to give Roland a piece of my mind. But not next week. Right this  moment.

Author's note

The next chapter will be posted soon
Please follow me and vote for this story thank you

♡︎𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆23♡︎