snow day (normanxreader)

AU: Original, younger kids (the kids are all 5 years old)
FLUFF.
A/n: Enjoy this oneshot! I may make some more later!

It's a snow day outside today. The kids decided to be on teams and hit eachother with snowballs. Norman and Y/N are on a team. Emma and Ray are on a team. Everyone is having fun playing, but all of a sudden Norman faints because of low temperature. "NORMAN??? NORMAN!! ARE YOU OKAY???!!" You and Emma keep shouting at Norman. Isabella takes Norman inside to the infirmary. She tells the kids that he'll be alright. She also tells them not to go near Norman. But Emma and Y/N didn't listen. They just had to see Norman. Emma and Y/N sneak inside of the infirmary to see Norman. "What are you two doing in here? You'll catch my cold..!" Norman says once he sees the girls walk into the infirmary. "No we won't!" Emma says. "You worry too much Norman!" Y/N says to Norman. Isabella walks into the room. "Emma? Y/N! What are you guys doing in here?" Isabella shouts. "Uhm, n-n-nothing!" Emma says. "Yep not a thing!" Y/N says. Ray is standing behind Isabella. "This book says idiots don't get sick." He says. Isabella sighs. "When Norman gets better you can play with him. Now, go to the dinner table. It's time to eat."

A few days later, Norman got better and everything went back to normal.

Word count: 256 words