I Made Friends.. And It Was Most Definitely Not Ash

I walked down the hall, my plain black hooded crop top sweater hanging loosely as my black cargo harems were tucked into my boots. My boots thudded against the tile floors carelessly. I kept my hood up, even as I passed the teachers. I either ignored them, or they ignored me. It was a mutual agreement.. kinda.

"Yo, Lez. Over here." I looked beside me, stopping in my tracks at the sudden call of attention. It was Rue, a group of girls surrounding her. I blinked seeing Rue, Maddy, Cassie, Kat, Lexi, and some other girl I didn't know. She nodded to me, waving me over. My hands gripped the straps of my bag, turning towards them. I eyed them each, not really knowing how this would go down. I mean Maddy's boyfriend is star of the football team, the same one my brother's on.

"Oh my God! She's so fucking adorable." One of my eye squints as Maddy suddenly steps forward, pinching my cheeks together. I blinked at her, Lexi smiling trying to push her hands down.

"Maddy."

"But, come on. Look at this face." She coos as she shows my face to the others.

"How haven't I seen her before?"

"How old are you?" They seemed to over lap, each of them taking turns examining me. I looked at Rue, her putting her hands up in slight defense.

"Fifteen." Maddy pulled me beside her, putting an arm over my shoulder.

"She's mine now." The others laugh as I looked up slightly at her.

"What?" She looked down at me smiling, laughing out.

"Awee you look so adorable." I tilted my head slightly, the bell ringing out. The others started leaving, leaving me with Maddy and the girl I didn't know.

"So where's your next class?"

"Uh, I have lit now. Mr Richardson" Her face cringed at the name, probably familiar with the teacher.

"Oh that guy? Jesus he's still fucking teaching at this school?" I smiled, us making our way to the class. It was on the first floor, just a few halls over, so I didn't feel to bad about taking their time to walk me as it was close by.

"Thanks for walking me to class."

"I walk all my sis's to class, right BB?" I looked over at the other girl, her smiling down and nodded to me. We made it to class, the teacher getting ready to close the door.

"Later sis!" I smiled back at them, ignoring the stares of the class as I made my way to my seat.

     I walked out of the school, making my way for my normal route. I was suddenly pulled on my jacket, expecting trouble since it had been fairly quiet today. No physical altercations, some comments here and there, but surprisingly, not much. I looked back seeing Rue and some other girl. She was very, bright. It was cute, her dress, with her tights, the eye shadow she had on.

"Yo Leslie, this is Jules. Jules, Leslie." She smiled friendly at me, giving a small wave. I stared at her, gathering everything I could. My eyes scanning her facial features. I smiled at her, liking her already, because she was different. Like me, but like, different in her own way. I'm confusing myself.

"You're like, really cute." I don't know why I said that, but that's what my mouth chose to let me say. Guess I shouldn't feel too bad, that's what the others kept saying to me earlier. But she really was adorable, even if she was older.

"I could say the same about you. You know this means we're friends now, right?"

"Did Rue ask you to be my friend?" I raised a brow, I did find it weird they were all suddenly noticing me.