1. Marriage

" Now you can kiss your groom." The priest said.

Jin closed his eyes tightly. Maybe he is waiting for a touch.

But he didn't got any touch but he hear "don't need to do this."

Everyone shocked and stopped in their place and looking at Taehyung.

Jin's eyes left wide open by the sudden shock.

" But it's a re..." Priest got cut off by taehyung.

"I said no. I wouldn't do this retuals."taehyung said again looking at jin with a cold expression.

Taehyung's mother gave him a questionnaire stare. But taehyung just clearly ignore that.

Everyone looking at eachother.

"So it's over?. " Taehyung asked looking at priest.

The priest nodded.
.
.

After a while everyone and everything become normal.

But jin is looking at his uncle and aunt. They are happy but not for jin. They happy because they are successful to sold jin. No one know that except taehyung and Jin's uncle and aunt. Jin also know that, but....

•••••Flashback•••••

Jin and tae in Jin's room. Tae seating on jin bed and jin is standing in front of tae.

"Listen, don't expect much. For me you are just a business deal not a husband.

And.. well , from your uncle I will bring you. You know what , you have a fucking gorgeous face. If you will be my husband for a year, you will go with me in my every party and everywhere, everyone's attention will on me. And I will deal a business with your uncle he will be profited and me too.

After one year we will file a devorce. No one will bad their, just a plane objection to our fake marriage, and after one year I will give you a huge amount of money. Your life will be set. So there is nothing to feel or being emotional about."

Jin's eyes teared up. He always think that, after his parents dead he is a burden to his uncle and aunt.

He always thought that he is unlucky and for him , his parents left him.

When he saw taehyung for the first time, he had have fall in love with him. He was thinking that his uncle wanted jin to meet taehyung because his uncle just want to free from him. And he was also happy for some time because he thought he will be happy with tae. Taehyung will love him for rest of his life. They will be happy togather and jin wouldn't feel burden to anyone.

But... Everything is different. The world is very cruel to jin.

•••• end of flashback••••

" Don't be so emotional. There is many people and press. I know, you don't have any status but I have. So please stop this drama right now. After reach home you will be alone, then you can do whatever you want. No one will stop you." Taehyung whisper yell with a force smile and grinning his jaw.

"Taehyung your husband is really very handsome. Lucky man huh?" Jimin came and said mockingly.

Taehyung just nodded.

"Hey bro, don't forget your company and us while looking at you handsome husband." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung didn't react.

Soon jin started to smile with taehyung's friends. Jimin , Jungkook and hobi are making jokes. Jin also made some dad jokes and their stomach full of laughter.