8.

"jin... JiN.... Ji..N...." Taehyung call around the parking plot but he got no answer.

Then he spotted something or someone.....

Taehyung POV

Oh my god... Why they are here?

Oh shit. I should've understand this consequences.

They are around my car? Then where is jin? Does they said something to jin? Oh god this guy...

Sobbing?? J.. jin??

"Jin... JiN..." I called him again but no response.

I followed the sobbing sound and went to back of my car and I found jin. Crying leaning on the car.

But hearing my voice their attention fell on me.

"Jin... You are here? Crying?? Why jin?" I said softly while patted his shoulder.

He look at me.

"I.. It's h.,.urt tae..." jin said while sobbing and lean to my shoulder.

I also feel bad for him now!! Really..

But why he can't understand that he have to be confident. He is saying he is alone then he have to be strong, brave for himself. If he will be this soft soil then everyone will started draw scratches on him. And also some people are doing like ME.

"Don't cry jin. Your tears won't fix anything." I said but they caught my attention. They are coming toward jin.

I don't know what they said to jin and even they really said anything or jin is crying for the earlier incident.

"Jin... Get up jin..." I said but he continue to cry.

"I sAiD gEt uP jIN..." I shout when they were enough close to us. Jin flinch and look at me  with his teary eyes.

"Why are you crying? Does your tear can fix all your problems?? Does everyone will love you who hate you now?" I shout to make sure that they mean Jin's uncle and aunt also hear me.

Jin again flinch cause of my shout and look at me with more teary eyes.

"Wh..why you a..are sho.. shouting?" Jin said shuttering.

"Then what do you want jin? Do want to cry more? Why? Be BRAVE jin, what are you afraid of??. Be strong, StROng enough to step on people before EveN theY cAn rAisE thEiR feet.

No one has any FUCKING RiGhT to make YoU cry jin. No one has any right to do fucKIng insUlT you.

May be no one will let you in their house for your this behaviour but remember there is someone named Kim Taehyung who will give you everything you want, who will support you at any situation.

JUST Be BrAVe foR yOUrself. Brave enough thAT everyone feel weAk infront of you. I'm with you jin.

May be I never can love you but remember that Taehyung will always there for you. If not as your husband then as a human." I said making jin shut up and his uncle aunty go freez in their space.

"Wil..l y...you with....me?" Jin said with his puppy eyes.

Huh! Really this stupid guy.....

"Not everytime. You have to protect yourself. You have to be brave you have to be strong. " I again said with a agressive voice.

Uncle aunty strated to go back. That's what I wanted. I wanted to make them know that jin isn't Alone. I'm with jin and also make jin confident and strong.

Jin still sobbing and crying.

"What? For what are you still wasting your tears?" I asked.

Jin didn't said anything just look at me and continue to cry.