3.

Long Cp ahead.

•••ENJOY•••

After dinner at Taehyung's room

"I will sleep at this side and you will at that side . Ok?" Jin said once he and taehyung in tae's.. nope! Now their shared bed room.

"So you are going to sleep on my bed?"

"Of course!! Or what else are you thinking?" Jin said while rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean? I can't sleep with you. Go and sleep on the sofa." Tae said and about to climb on that side of bed where jin decided to sleep but jin pulled him back.

"No! Go that side. I will sleep here."

" No. This is my side. I had have sleeping on this side for years. You can't get it."

"No please. Oh Mr CEO. I know it's your room , your bed . You are sleeping here for years and you will but for now give it to me." Jin whined.

"No you can't! It's mine. I never share my favourite things. So no means no, Go and sleep on sofa."

"Ahh literally. You are too stubborn. I got thirsty while arguing."

"Yes , I am!! Now go and sleep on the sofa."

"No. No. No just one day. Mumma's tae bear. I will sleep in bed and at this side. Please!!"

"I said no, means no. Go and sleep on the sofa."

"Oh! Ok then.." jin pour the whole water of the jug he was holding for pouring water in a glass for drink.

"Wha.. what ? Do you have any sense? You know what you did? It's not fair. " Tae is near about shout but he control himself and said grinning his teeth.

"Yup I have sense. If I can't sleep here I willn't let you sleep here too. Now we both will sleep on sofa. Ok? It's fair enough" Jin said with a cute naughty smile.

Jin turn off all lights and went to the right side sofa and sit down on that sofa. Tae also sit down with so many frustration on the left side sofa. The room is dark. The floor is lighten up by moon light which is coming from the left side open window.They are siting on the opposite side of each other. Taejin can't see each other due to darkness.

"I will see you fucking Kim Seokjin!" Taehyung said with annoying expression.

The jin spoke, but.. not in annoying voice, anger, irritation, motive to fight nothing in his voice.

"Taehyung?!?" Jin said better to say he asked for permission to say something.

"What?" Tae asked in a cold voice. But every anger, irritation was totally gone from tae's inside by Jin's soft, sweet and angelic voice.

"I know, this house, this room, bed , your eomma, brother, your friends, everything is yours. I don't have any rights over all this. I will not be here after 1 year. So.. let me ... Collect some good memories..."

Jin's voice cracked on the last sentence.

" You know, I'm so unlucky. My parents left me when I was 2. Memories with my parents are totally blur , I can't remember any moments with them.

Since my childhood I thought my aunty is my mother and my uncle is my father. But.. I was just a.... burden to them.

Today I feel so precious when eom... Your eomma called me her own son. I always tried to feel this when I was with my aunty, but ... As usual I faild..."

Tae can't see Jin's face but by Jin's voice he can imagine tears are already started to falling from Jin's eyes.

" Taehyun is so nice to me. He also behave like he knows me for thousands years. But my cousins never treated me as their cousin.